What are the specifications of PVC plastic reinforced hoses, and the characteristics of PVC plastic reinforced hosesWhat are the specifications of PVC plastic reinforced hoses, and the characteristics of PVC plastic reinforced hoses
PVC plastic reinforced hose is widely used in industrial life. It is used in the drainage field of highways, railway subgrades, tunnels, green belts, abandoned fields and other places, and it is also essential in agricultural irrigation.
PVC plastic reinforced hose mainly refers to hose made of plastic or metal. Uses: mostly used for drainage.
The specifications of PVC plastic reinforced hose are commonly used: inner diameter 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, 45mm, 51mm, 63mm, 76mm, 90, 110, 125, 160, 200, 250, etc. These are conventional specification,
Commonly used PVC drainage pipe specifications are mainly based on the nominal outer diameter, respectively 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm, 400mm, 500mm, most PVC drainage pipe specifications have Certain gaps, this is normal. The length of PVC-U pipe is generally 4m or 6m, and other lengths are determined after consultation between the supplier and the buyer. hope this helps.
PVC plastic reinforced hose prices
Due to different brands, models and manufacturers of outdoor drains, of course the price of outdoor drains will also vary. The price of the outdoor drainage pipe ranges from several yuan to several tens of yuan (the price comes from the network and is for reference only).
The characteristics of PVC reinforced hose:
1. Good performance. Corrosion resistance, high impact strength, low fluid resistance, aging resistance and long service life, it is an ideal material for building drainage and chemical sewage.
2. Easy installation. The weight is only 1/7 of the same diameter cast iron pipe, which can greatly speed up the project schedule and reduce construction costs.
3. The inner wall is smooth and not easy to block. The design of the inspection port is unique, the inspection operation is convenient, and nothing is needed.
4. Affordable. The overall cost of using UPVC drainage pipes is lower than that of using cast iron pipes of the same specifications, and the maintenance costs are lower.
Specification and disadvantages of PVC reinforced hose
1. Easy to age. Due to the strong outdoor ultraviolet radiation, the service life is greatly reduced, only about 10 years.
2. Poor impact. Large expansion coefficient, weak pressure bearing capacity of UPVC drainage pipe; building fire resistance, poor flame retardancy; poor heat resistance, low softening temperature, low temperature performance.
3. The noise is large. Because the inner wall of the drain pipe is relatively smooth, the water flow is not easy to form a water film to flow along the pipe wall, and the pipe wall hits the pipe wall in a chaotic state.
The surface of PVC reinforced plastic hose is smooth and glossy, easy to bend, resistant to pressure and deformation, acid and alkali resistant, high temperature resistant, free from frost cracking and anti-aging Specifications: inner diameter φ25-250, unlimited length
PVC plastic reinforced hoses are used for water supply, sewage, farmland irrigation, coal mines, oil fields, marine equipment and other mechanical and electrical equipment for oil, chemical gas and water, as well as water pumps and air conditioning drainage;