PVC granulator characteristics and matters needing attentionPVC granulator characteristics and matters needing attention
Pvc granulator is rare in daily life, because it is a professional machine and it is granulated by agglomerate wet method. Through a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer can fully complete the chemical reaction in the cylinder, and under certain liquid phase conditions, it can be agglomerated into balls.
PVC has two major characteristics: 1. The use of steam heating to adjust humidity increases the temperature of the granulated material itself, reduces the moisture of the granulation, reduces the load of the dryer, and improves the work efficiency.
2. The pelletizing rate can be up to 70% using a drum granulator, and the equipment is simple to operate, flexible and easy to maintain. The equipment is lined with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE), which eliminates the sticking of materials, reduces the labor intensity of workers, and greatly extends the service life of the equipment.
Note: 1. The main motor and the oil pump motor are electrically interlocked, that is, the oil pump motor does not start, the main motor cannot start; the main motor does not stop, the oil pump motor cannot stop.
2. The main motor and the feeding motor are electrically interlocked, that is, the main motor does not start, and the feeding motor cannot start; the main motor of the feeding motor does not stop, and the main motor cannot stop.
3. The main motor control cabinet has overcurrent protection, in addition, it also has a mechanical protection device, generally a nylon shear pin type safety coupling. When the design torque is exceeded, the shear pin is cut off and the transmission box stops working.
4. When the pressure of the machine head exceeds the set alarm value, the material pressure alarm signal light will turn on and stop automatically.
5. The raw materials produced by users are strictly prohibited to bring any metal debris.
6. When the machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to clean the materials at the opening of the cylinder with metal objects.
7. Assembly and disassembly of pressure sensor and material temperature thermocouple. When there is material in the machine head, it must be heated, and installation and disassembly can only be carried out after the material softens.
8. For the circulating water of the cylinder cooling system, please use demineralized water or distilled water.
9. The screw is only allowed to start at low speed (≤20r/min), the idling time is not more than 2 minutes, after feeding, the standby head die hole is discharged to gradually increase the speed.
The above briefly summarizes the matters needing attention of the PVC granulator, as well as its characteristics. However, it is difficult to use, so we must pay attention to these precautions during use. So as not to cause unnecessary losses.