PVC UPVC CPVC pipe difference
1. Plasticization difference: UPVC is hard PVC, and a certain amount of modification aid is added on the basis of PVC resin powder to produce a modified material. Therefore, the main difference between UPVC and 100 PVC and soft PVC is that no plasticizer is added, calcium powder is more, and the material has high mechanical strength.
2. Chlorine content difference: CPVC is chlorinated polyvinyl chloride, which increases the chlorine content in PVC material through a certain process on the basis of PVC resin, thereby improving the heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali and salt , Corrosion of oxidants, etc., improves the thermal deformation temperature and mechanical properties of the material.
3. The cost area: CPVC is to increase the chlorine content of PVC resin through chemical methods, so the cost of CPVC is higher than that of UPVC.
4. Use difference: UPVC is suitable for the production of valve pipelines, etc. CPVC is mainly used in fire protection pipelines, chemical corrosion-resistant pipelines and civil hot water pipelines.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.
Precautions when injection molding PVC:
1. There should be no sharp corners or mutations in the product road, and the thickness should not change much to prevent the PVC from degrading and deteriorating.
2. The mold temperature should have a cooling water control device, so that the mold temperature can be controlled between 30 ℃ ~ 60 ℃.
3. It must be avoided that other plastic PVC materials cause the PVC materials to deteriorate. Especially when injection molding other raw materials, the plastic in the barrel and screw must be cleaned before injection of PVC products.