Let's witness the production operation of the extruder for the PET packing belt production lineLet's witness the production operation of the extruder for the PET packing belt production line
The PET packing belt production line is composed of a strong extrusion main machine, supporting auxiliary machines and an extended cooling water tank, as well as an oven, a traction embossing unit, a double configuration tape winding unit, a split automatic temperature control electrical cabinet, etc., which is suitable for recycled plastic particles at all levels. Production of sandwich belts and non-sandwich belts. Used for direct production of manual packaging tape; can be directly processed into hand or machine, dyed or printed core packaging tape, completed in one time; can be directly processed into hand, machine and printed core packaging tape, super wide, Ultra-thin, ultra-narrow, transparent, dyed, printed packing belt. It is currently the most cost-effective and highly competitive product on the market, and is the most popular product for small and medium-sized investments. Can produce a variety of hand-made belts, machine belts and export belts.
PET packing belt production line
What matters should be paid attention to in the production operation of the extruder for PET strapping production line?
1. When preparing to drive, notify the staff around the equipment.
2. When disassembling and installing the screw and mold, it is not allowed to directly hit the parts with a heavy hammer, if necessary, pad hardwood and then knock to remove or install.
3. When cleaning the residual material on the screw, barrel and mold, it must be cleaned with a bamboo or copper knife and brush. It is not allowed to scrape the residual material with a steel knife or grill parts with fire.
4. In the initial stage of feeding production, the minimum working speed of the screw is used, and the feeding should be less and uniform. At any time, check whether the swing of the working ammeter pointer of the motor driving the screw rotation is abnormal.
5. When dealing with the failure of the strapping machine, the strapping machine is not allowed to start running. When the screw of the strapping machine rotates and the die is adjusted, the operator is not allowed to face the mouth of the extrusion barrel to prevent accidents.
6. The idle running test of the screw is not allowed to exceed 30 minutes. After everything is normal, install the molds for production products and the connecting bolts for the molds. Before use, apply a layer of molybdenum disulfide or silicone oil to facilitate disassembly.
7. Start the motor for driving the screw rotation at a low speed, and check whether the main motor working ammeter pointer swings normally. If there is abnormal sound in the operation of the equipment or the screw is not stable, you should stop immediately and find relevant personnel to repair and solve it.
8. After the packing machine is put into normal production work, the operator should always check the temperature change of the bearing part. When checking the temperature of the motor and each bearing part, gently touch the inspection part with the back of the finger.
It is forbidden to touch any rotating parts by hand during the operation of the equipment. Before starting the packing machine every time, check whether there are foreign objects in the barrel, up and down the hopper and inside, check whether the fastening bolts of each part are loose, whether the safety cover is firm, whether the position of each button switch is correct, and then add Sufficient oil, do a good job of equipment cleaning. The operator is not allowed to leave his post during the production work of the strapping machine. If he must leave, the strapping machine should be stopped. Disassemble the screw after parking, and apply a layer of anti-rust oil after cleaning up the residue. If it is not to be used temporarily, it should be wrapped up and hung vertically in a dry and ventilated place. Packing belt machines and forming molds that are not used for a long time should be coated with anti-rust oil, and each exit hole should be sealed to prevent foreign matter from entering.