Introduction to the characteristics of PE plastic wood materials and plastic wood productsPE plastic wood materials are high-tech green and environmentally friendly materials made of PE plastic particles and wood fibers (mainly aspen wood powder) modified by polymers and processed by compounding and extrusion equipment. Their respective advantages: moisture-proof and anti-corrosion, mildew-proof and moth-proof, not cracking, warping, durable, easy to install, can replace plastic and wood in many occasions, it is a kind of environmental protection new material with great development potential and wide adaptability .
(1) Waterproof, moisture-proof, weather-resistant-fundamentally solves the problem of wood products' perishability and expansion deformation in wet and watery environments. It is used for outdoor weatherability, and the color fastness meets national standards;
(2) Insect-proof and termite-proof-effectively prevent insect harassment;
(3) Color personalization-not only can have natural wood feeling and wood texture, but also can customize different colors and textures according to needs;
(4) Strong plasticity-very simple to achieve personalized appearance, can reflect a variety of different styles according to design;
(5) High ecology-no pollution, no pollution, the product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.1;
(6) High fire resistance-effective flame retardant level B1, self-extinguishing in case of fire, no toxic gas produced;
(7) High processing performance-can be nailed, planed, sawn, and surface painted;
(8) Simple installation-already finished profile does not require complicated construction techniques, saving materials and installation time and costs;
(9) No cracking or deformation-no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, saving installation time and cost;
(10) Low loss-length can be customized to save material;
(11) Strong sound absorption and energy saving-absorb external noise, strong heat preservation, can effectively save energy;
(12) The product has a long service life and can be reused many times. The average use time is more than five times longer than that of wood. The use cost is 1/2 to 1/3 of wood.