How to clean the hollow position of PVC non-slip matPVC non-slip mat is formed by processing PVC foam material. PVC foam is also called PVC closed-cell foam material, also known as PVC foam. It is an independent closed-cell foaming material made of polyvinyl chloride plastic as the main raw material, after high-temperature mixing, adding foaming agents, additives and other raw materials.
PVC waterproof non-slip mats are waterproof, non-slip, dust-proof, and fire-resistant. They are used to prevent slipping during showers in home toilets. However, after a long period of time, there will be soap stains, bath stains, and hair, dust and other stains. It is necessary to clean up frequently.
There are several steps for cleaning hollow PVC waterproof mats:
1. Put the mat outside and tap with a wooden stick a few times to remove the debris and debris left in the gap;
2. Pour the diluted detergent on the mat for 10 minutes;
3. Brush the front and back of the mat with a brown brush or a soft nylon brush;
4. Rinse the foam with clean water;
5. If you want to collect it, put the cleaned mat in a cool place to dry it, and then roll it up to store it. If you continue to use it, you don't need to dry it, but you can't save the last rinsing process. The anti-skid pad with detergent foam is not anti-skid.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.