HDPE carat tube detailed introductionHDPE carat tube detailed introduction
1. What is HDPE carat tube?
Carat tube is a high-density polyethylene structural wall thermally wound tube, HDPE wound structural wall tube, it is a new type of special-shaped structural wall tube, made by high-density polyethylene thermal winding molding process. Carat pipe products are mainly made of high-density polyethylene resin (HDPE) as raw materials, PP or PE corrugated pipes are used as auxiliary support pipes, and high-density polyethylene large-diameter winding reinforced pipes produced by hot-winding molding process. Because this kind of pipe was originally introduced by a domestic company from the German Carat Company, this kind of pipe is commonly called Carat pipe in China. The official name of this kind of pipeline in China is: high-density polyethylene structural wall thermally wound pipe, and the national standard is GB/T 19472. 2-2004 B-type structural wall pipe.
2. The advantages of HDPE carat pipe in pipeline construction
The carat tube product is an environmentally friendly and safe product with light weight, strong pressure-bearing capacity, high interface quality, long life, corrosion resistance, high ring stiffness, convenient construction, etc. It is widely used in urban water supply, drainage, and long-distance Water delivery and farmland water conservancy irrigation projects. The diameter ranges from DN300 to DN4000, the pipe is light in weight, and the overall flexibility is good. It is currently the main pipe material of choice for buried sewage and drainage.
Third, the use of HDPE carat pipe
1. Municipal water supply and drainage: At present, the internal pressure of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) winding reinforced pipes can reach 12kg/cm2, which is an ideal pipe material to replace the original drainage cast iron pipes and cement pipes in cities; used for municipal underground drainage, sewage, etc. Rainwater collection, water delivery, ventilation, etc.; used to discharge liquid and gaseous substances into rivers or the sea. The hot structure wall winding pipe has the advantages of light weight, safety, reliable connection, corrosion resistance and high ring stiffness, so the use of the hot structure winding pipe has great advantages.
2. Large-scale water conservancy projects: long-distance water transportation, farmland irrigation, silt extraction in reservoir areas, use of water source pipes, irrigation pipes, and water transmission and drainage of hydropower stations;
3. Environmental protection projects: deep-sea sewage, sewage treatment, garbage dump sewage, detoxification pipelines. Various pipe wall structures and pipe materials, inspection wells and pipe fittings of hot structural wall winding pipes can be used in advanced shallow drainage systems due to their reliable connection performance.
4. Petroleum industry: oil and gas pipelines.
5. Coal industry: coal transportation projects, various ventilation systems.
6. Chemical engineering: chemical containers, especially corrosive fluid pipelines.
7. Power engineering: circulating water pipeline.
8. Road engineering: crossing over water culverts and crosswalks with large traffic loads such as highways and railways; used as seepage and drainage pipes for railways and highways to express highways; using "line in pipe" method to re-repair damaged pipelines more and more important.
9. The laying of pipelines in the surrounding corrosive environment.
10. Agricultural engineering: irrigation and drainage of farmland, orchards, tea gardens and forest belts, etc.;
11. Large-scale airport, port and dock engineering: drainage and sewage pipes for large-scale airport, port, and dock engineering;
12. Construction engineering: building rainwater pipes, underground drainage pipes, sewage pipes, ventilation pipes, etc.;
13. Communication pipe: railway, highway communication, communication cable, optical cable protection pipe;
14. Water storage system: a water storage system used to intercept slow water flow.
15. Special application: The hot winding wall winding pipe can also be used for special purposes like ventilation, passage, desert, swamp, lake area fluid transportation, etc.