About EPE foam products and machineAbout EPE foam products and machine
Introduction: EPE foaming machine is mainly used to produce EPE sheet. The polyethylene resin is melted and mixed with butane gas, talc, anti-shrinkage agent and other agents, extruded through the extruder, and in the die Foamed with the lips of the die, and then passed through the setting ring to fix the sheet size, and finally the product was taken up by the take-up roller. Features: 1. Screw: It is made of 38CrMnALA nitrided steel. After heat treatment quenching and tempering and nitriding treatment and surface treatment chrome plating, the screw has the characteristics of high strength and high surface hardness, thus increasing the service life of the screw. Screw diameter φ105mm, length 4740mm ...
The pearl cotton deep processing foaming machine is mainly used to produce EPE sheets. The polyethylene resin is melted and mixed with butane gas, talc, anti-shrinkage agents and other agents, extruded through the extruder, and placed The lip part is foamed, and then passes through the setting ring to fix the sheet size, and finally the product is taken up by the take-up roller.
1. Screw: made of 38CrMnALA nitrided steel. After heat treatment quenching and tempering and nitriding treatment and surface treatment chrome plating, the screw has the characteristics of high strength and high surface hardness, thus increasing the service life of the screw. The screw diameter is φ105mm, the length is 4740mm (two-stage type), and the length-to-diameter ratio is as high as L / D = 45, which improves the plasticizing ability and quality of the screw.
2. Barrel: It is made of 38CrMnALA nitrided steel. After heat treatment (tempering + nitriding), it can prevent long-term wear and tear. The barrel is connected with the feeding section and the die head device by a flange.
3. Feeding section: the two ends of the feeding section are respectively connected to the barrel and the reduction box. The raw material is partly fed into the extruder. The user should keep the cooling water circulating continuously to prevent the temperature from rising. Lead to raw material sticky, agglomerate, block the feed port.
4. The main motor of the extruder: the main motor is an adjustable speed DC motor, model z4 ～ 2000 ～ 31, main power 55kw. Cooled by air (with fan). The main motor is connected to the main machine screw through the reduction gearbox.
5. Butane input and butane pump: The butane pump is a high-pressure metering pump. This pump injects liquefied butane into the barrel at a high pressure of 1015Mpa (100--150kg / cm2), butane and melted LDPE enter the barrel处 混。 Mixed. There is a one-way valve at the butane entering the barrel to ensure that the melted LDPE does not reverse flow when the barrel pressure is greater than the butane pressure, ensuring production safety.
6. Anti-shrinkage agent input and anti-shrinkage agent pump: The anti-shrinkage agent pump heats the anti-shrinkage agent into the barrel with a pressure of 10-15Mpa (100-150mm / cm2). The melted anti-shrinkage agent and LDPE are mixed in the anti-shrinkage agent feed section. There is a one-way valve at the feeding part, so that the melted LDPE will not reverse flow when the barrel pressure is higher than the anti-shrinkage agent pressure to ensure production safety.
7. Die head part: The melted raw material is extruded from this part. The raw material begins to foam as soon as it passes through the die lip. The thickness of EPE pearl cotton sheet depends on the die lip and the pulling speed.
8. Setting drum: The width of EPE pearl cotton sheet is determined by this part, so cooling water and cooling air should be provided in this part.
9. Traction roller: The sheet extended by the shaping drum enters this part for traction. At this time, the traction speed should be balanced to ensure the quality of the sheet. The diameter of the traction roller is φ480 ～ 1550mm, and it is equipped with a variable speed motor to adjust the traction speed.
10. Index-type take-up roller: This part is equipped with a meter counter that can determine the length of the sheet. When the length of the first roll reaches the set requirement, the second roll can be turned 180 ° to start winding the sheet.