Characteristics of polyurethane elastomer extruded rodCharacteristics of polyurethane elastomer extruded rod:
1. Wide range of hardness. And it still has good rubber elasticity and elongation under high hardness.
2. High strength. Under rubber hardness, their tensile strength and tear strength are much higher than that of general-purpose rubber; under plastic hardness, their impact strength and bending strength are much higher than plastic.
3. The adjustable range of performance is large. Many physical and mechanical performance indicators can be changed within a certain range through the selection of raw materials and the adjustment of formulas, so as to meet the different requirements of users on product performance
4. Wear-resistant. There is a good name of "wearable rubber". Especially in the working conditions with the presence of water, oil and other wetting media, its wear resistance is often several to tens of times that of ordinary rubber materials.
5. Oil resistant. The oil resistance of polyester polyurethane elastomer is not lower than that of nitrile rubber, which is equivalent to polysulfide rubber.
6. Excellent ozone resistance.
7. Good shock absorption, radiation resistance and breathability resistance.
8. Various processing methods and wide applicability. Polyurethane elastomer can be formed by plasticizing, mixing and vulcanization process (referred to as MPU) like general rubber; it can also be made into liquid rubber, cast molded or sprayed, potted, and centrifugal formed (referred to as CPU); it can also be produced Granulated materials, like ordinary plastics, are formed by injection, extrusion, calendering, blow molding and other processes (referred to as CPU). Molded or injection molded parts can also be cut, repaired, drilled, etc. within a certain hardness range. The diversity of processing makes the polyurethane elastomers have a wide range of applicability, and the application fields are constantly expanding