What are the precautions for the use of plastic building templatesWhat are the precautions for the use of plastic building templates
As the advantages of plastic building templates are gradually recognized by everyone, more and more people begin to buy plastic building templates and use them as the main building template materials. Nowadays, most people have a good understanding of the advantages of plastic building templates, but everyone does not understand the precautions for the use of plastic templates.
Pay attention to:
1. When cutting, please use tungsten steel saw blades with more than 80 mesh (commonly known as alloy saw blades, which are sold in general hardware stores);
2. Vertical spacing of pillars ≤100mm, vertical spacing of shear walls ≤130mm, timber spacing of roof ≤200mm, beam spacing of beams ≤200mm;
3. Please avoid that the mold is at the highest temperature every day, the effect will be better after demolding;
4. When assembling the poles, beams and corners of the wall, please use the second injection process to match the mold;
5. The new plastic building template is placed in the same way as the wooden template after demoulding;
6. When using plastic building templates for the first time, first-line construction workers should be given the necessary skill training to change the adaptability and habits of new products. This requires Party B to put it into place (just like the habit of using steel formwork. The process is the same as the initial use of wooden formwork. This is a process of change and adaptation. This is an indispensable process.);
7. The cost of the completely flame-retardant plastic building template is too high. Under normal circumstances, the flame retardant level of the plastic building template is two, that is, it does not burn. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the management of the construction site, especially to prevent electric welding and open flames. Please strictly abide by the safe operation rules of electric welding, and be equipped with effective fire-fighting equipment to prevent potential safety hazards.
8. In order to better use the plastic construction template, when the welding distance is close, the welding slag should be prevented from falling down to prevent the welding slag from scalding the board surface.
How to solve the problem of edge wear of plastic template:
Some problems are inevitably encountered when using plastic templates. For example, after repeated use, there will be wear around, which will have a certain impact on the number of times the template is used. So, how do you properly use plastic templates to circumvent these problems?
1. When using plastic formwork in wall parts, try to assemble large formwork using combined formwork. After use, it can be removed as a whole without damaging the edges of the template. At the same time, the formwork of the same type of building wall should be as uniform as possible, thereby reducing frequent disassembly and increasing the number of uses.
2. When using plastic formwork, beams and columns can be customized from the manufacturer in advance, so that they can be used without cutting. Or use a combination of plastic formwork and wooden formwork at corners (cutting corners required).
3. Of course, there will be other factors that are not considered carefully, but even if there is damage around the plastic template, we can cut the template where it is worn to ensure normal use.
The above are the issues that should be noted when using plastic building templates. As a new type of environmentally friendly plastic construction template that conforms to national policies, compared with other traditional templates, it has great economic advantages. It is imperative to replace wood with plastic.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.