What are aluminum-plastic tubes afraid ofWhat are aluminum-plastic tubes afraid of
1. Fear of freezing. All plastic tubes are afraid of freezing. If the tube freezes and melts again, the expansion force specifies that all plastic tubes burst, and aluminum-plastic tubes are no exception.
2. Fear of folding. All plastic pipes are afraid of bending at large angles, because it is aluminum plastic, so it is generally no problem to bend 90 degrees, but the curvature of the bend also has standard requirements (PE-AL, PEX-AL, PERT-AL). If it is PPR-AL-PPR, it can not be bent (PPR material is too hard, can only be made into a straight tube). Aluminum-plastic pipes, like a big husband, can bend or not bend. :)
3. Fear of fake. From the perspective of raw materials, the thickness and quality of the aluminum strip, the quality of the internal and external plastic raw materials, and the quality of the adhesive glue are very important. If a problem occurs in any link, it may lead to problems such as low compression strength of the pipe and delamination of the aluminum plastic. .
4. Fear of smashing. No matter how good the pipe is, it can't stand hammer and stone.
5. Fear of sun exposure. Plastic tubes will age fast after long exposure.
6. Fear of being cheap. If you plan to buy aluminum-plastic pipes at the price of ordinary PPR pipes, then buy ordinary PPR pipes, because the absolutely low-priced pipe materials are definitely greasy. If you buy LV for the price of sacks, the laborer's bags you get are not as good.
7. I'm afraid I don't understand... Ordinary consumers have a very low understanding of aluminum-plastic pipes, and there are many misunderstandings circulating on the Internet. The harm caused by oil in the trench is not equal to the harm caused by oil. This is also the main reason for the current limitation of aluminum-plastic pipes in the domestic market. Due to the high cost and installation process requirements, home improvement companies and engineering companies are also pushing for easy-to-install PPR tubes or PE-RT tubes
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.