Tips for daily maintenance of bimetal barrel screwTips for daily maintenance of bimetal barrel screw
Bimetallic barrel screw daily maintenance tips:
1. Never start the machine when the barrel screw has not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, it is necessary to add a magnetic hopper to prevent iron chips from entering the barrel.
3. Make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted when using salivation, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw moves backward.
4. When using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but the black spots or discoloration of the molten plastic are constantly found, the rubber screw should be checked.
6. When processing, try to make the material plasticized evenly, do not let metal foreign matters mix into the material, and reduce the rotating torque of the screw barrel.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.