Knowledge about maintenance of pvc bath cabinet boardKnowledge about maintenance of pvc bath cabinet board
Due to its superior performance and beautiful appearance, the PVC cabinet board is used by people in all aspects of life, so how much do you know about its maintenance knowledge? Below I share the maintenance knowledge about pvc bath cabinet board for you:
1. The PVC bath cabinet board should be away from the heat source above 70℃ to prevent softening and deformation.
2. The accumulated water should be avoided to stay on the table for a long time, otherwise it will be deformed after a long time.
3. During the operation, avoid touching the countertop and door with sharp objects to avoid scratches.
4. The erosion of chemical substances should be avoided; benzene solvents and resin solvents should not be used as panel cleaners.
5. The countertops of general materials have bubbles and gaps. If the colored liquid penetrates into them, it will cause stains or discoloration, so it should be avoided or placed directly on the countertop.