The wonders, advantages and disadvantages of PVC pipesThe wonders, advantages and disadvantages of PVC pipes
After the home decoration is successful, there are often some unusable materials. It feels wasteful to throw away. After all, it is also bought with the decoration budget. We are human wit, good at thinking, and often have some good thinking, and make ideas. The zhidao we are going to discuss today is to use a PVC pipe to make dozens of beautiful furniture. Maybe you will say that it is useless. Let me show you another form of coffee table made by this method:
As long as you are careful, as long as you are not lazy, this storage tool can be easily completed,
Growing vegetables on the balcony is not only very practical, but also has the advantage of being beautiful. The PVC pipes are transformed into the shape shown below. Each pipe is sprinkled with seeds, which can be used to eat vegetables and install interiors. ?
It is made of PVC pipe connectors and can be used to store hair dryers and curling irons. It is very practical.
Maybe you feel that these are too complicated, how about this, it is very simple! Most children are using this kind of weaving.
Decorate the chair cloth on the skeleton, a cute and cute child chair will be made immediately!
A small slot in the bottom of the PVC water pipe can be used to hang tall wine glasses
Advantages of PVC water pipes:
⑴ Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
⑵ Fluid resistance is small: the wall of PVC-U pipe is very smooth, the resistance to fluid is very small, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with cast iron pipes of the same diameter and 40% compared with concrete pipes .
⑶ Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipe has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, is not affected by moisture and soil acidity, and the pipeline does not require any anti-corrosion treatment.
⑷ Good water tightness: The installation of PVC-U pipes, whether they are connected by adhesive or rubber ring, have good water tightness.
⑸ Anti-bite: PVC-U tube is not a nutrient source, so it will not be eroded by rodents. According to tests conducted by the US National Health Foundation in Michigan, mice will not bite on PVC-U tubing.
Disadvantages of PVC water pipes:
(1) It is not suitable for hot water pipelines, but can be used as domestic water supply pipes, but not as direct drinking water supply pipes.
(2) It is brittle when impacted.
(3) For some low-quality fake UPVC pipes, plasticizers are added to the production, which can cause medium pollution and greatly shorten the aging period of UPVC pipes.
1. The essence of PVC pipe is a vacuum plastic film, which is used for surface packaging of various types of panels, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film, which is used in many industries such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Among them, the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion of 60%, followed by the packaging industry, as well as several other industries with small scope of application.
2. It takes a long time for PVC pipes to have chloride ion precipitation, which is not suitable for running water pipes. It has poor impact resistance and is not suitable for gas pipelines. However, PVC pipes have low prices and high hardness. There are two kinds of PVC water supply pipes and drainage pipes, which are used for municipal water supply and drainage, industrial water supply and drainage, civil water supply and drainage, irrigation, vegetation watering, etc.