The pe prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment manufacturer will take you to understand the meaning of the tree planting festivalThe pe prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment manufacturer will take you to understand the meaning of the tree planting festival
"Arbor Day" is a festival that some countries use laws and regulations to promote forest benefits and mobilize the masses to participate in afforestation. According to the length of time, it can be divided into tree planting day, tree planting week or tree planting month, which is collectively called the tree planting festival. Through this kind of activity, people's feelings of love for forestry and afforestation are aroused, people's knowledge of forest functions are improved, and the country is beautified to achieve the intention of loving forests, expanding forest resources, and improving the ecological environment. It is a regular festival to motivate the whole people to plant trees. On February 23, 1979, the sixth meeting of the Standing Committee of my country’s Fifth National People’s Congress decided that March 12 would still be the tree planting festival in China to encourage people of all ethnic groups across the country to plant trees, beautify the motherland, and improve the environment. Benefit future generations. Today, the manufacturer of prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment will take you to understand the significance of the Arbor Day:
Prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment
1. Adhere to water and soil.
Forests can regulate runoff and water volume in dry seasons, maintain water and soil, reduce river cement and sand content, and reduce flood disasters. Observations show that a 1 cm thick layer of fallen leaves can reduce surface runoff to 1/4 of that of bare land, and the amount of sediment can be reduced by 94%. Rainfall causes the loss of bare soil to be more than 100 times that of woodland, while the soil-fixing capacity of arbor, shrub, and grass is more than 1,000 times that of pure grass. Calculations indicate that my country’s forests reduce soil erosion by 24.6 billion cubic meters each year, reduce soil organic matter loss by 384 million tons, and protect the value of soil by more than 260 billion yuan. In addition, forests also have a fundamental mitigation effect on avoiding rising river beds, floods and droughts.
2. Cultivating water sources.
Forests are natural "green reservoirs" that can promote the normal circulation of water in the sky, surface water and groundwater. When it rains, more than 20% of the rainfall is intercepted by tree crowns and branches and leaves, and 5% to 10% is intercepted and absorbed by fallen leaves and weeds on the ground. The aggregate structure of the soil in the forest can quickly convert surface water into groundwater. According to incomplete calculations, the annual water source cultivation in my country's forests is 347.3 billion tons, which is equivalent to 75% of the current total reservoir volume, and the annual water source cultivation value reaches more than 250 billion yuan.
3. Windproof and sand fixation
Planting trees and afforestation can prevent wind and fix sand. Wherever the wind and sand go, the countryside will be buried and the city will be turned into ruins. To resist the assault of the wind and sand, it is necessary to build shelter forests to weaken the strength of the wind.
4. Promote economic construction
Planting trees and afforestation can provide many useful things for mankind. Many fruits and medicinal materials are forest products; tea, rubber, new carbon, etc. are the contributions of trees. The use of the woods is really great.
Manufacturers of prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment think we can also do this:
1. Use less disposable chopsticks. After inquiry, it was found that, in addition to some stores that only provide disposable chopsticks, more and more restaurants are beginning to switch to recyclable chopsticks. my country consumes about 45 billion pairs of disposable chopsticks a year, which is equivalent to cutting down about 25 million large trees and reducing the forest area by 2 million square meters. On the day of the tree-planting festival and the days to come, please cut down on the use of disposable chopsticks!
2. Use less paper. Manufacturers of prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment feel that modern people’s awareness of hygiene is getting higher and higher. Wash your hands before and after meals, and after washing your hands, one action, one, two, three, four... this planting tree Festival, we can also refuse to use tissue paper after washing hands, but prepare a dry handkerchief instead!