What is the working principle of PP packing belt production line?What is the working principle of PP packing belt production line?
Nowadays, PP strapping has become a widely used packaging material, and the strapping production line behind it has gradually gained public attention. However, there are still some people who are not clear about the composition mechanism of the packing belt production line and its working principle.
Composition of PP packing belt production line
PP packing belt production line is mainly composed of automatic feeder, dryer (or dehumidification and drying device), extruder, filter, mold, sink, tractor, oven, stretching unit, heat setting box, winder, etc. to make.
Working principle of PP packing belt production line
The working principle of PP packing belt production line mainly includes 6 points, as follows:
1. The main and auxiliary machine transmission of the PP packing belt production line is composed of a speed-regulating motor, a reducer and a shaft sleeve. The forming part consists of screw barrel, machine head and die. The raw material is heated and extruded through the hopper to the screw barrel to produce the initial embryo. The temperature controls the first section of the fuselage-120 degrees, the second section-170 degrees, the third section-220 degrees, and the head has 250-280 degrees.
2. The cooling tank of the PP packing belt production line cools the initial embryo of the main and auxiliary machine die. After the material is taken out of the machine head, the temperature is very high, and it should be immediately cooled into the water, because the isotactic polypropylene is prone to generate a crystal structure under the condition of rapid cooling, and the molecular structure of the crystal is loose. It is easy to stretch the orientation and obtain high quality products. (Warm reminder: the cooling water temperature of the packaging belt production line is generally controlled at 30-40 degrees, and the distance of the mold mouth of the packaging belt production line from the water surface is preferably 15-45 mm).
3. The first traction of PP packing belt production line is composed of speed-regulating motor, traction roller, reducer and chain drive. It transfers the preformed embryo to the oven.
4. The secondary heating of the lower oven of the PP packaging belt production line is convenient for stretching; the main purpose of stretching is to improve the longitudinal strength of the packaging belt and reduce the elongation. The oven is heated three times on the packaging belt production line to eliminate the tensile stress and the upper water tank to eliminate the heat Set after stress.
5. The embossing machine transmission of the PP packing belt production line is a speed-regulating motor through belt transmission, chain transmission, gear transmission to the second traction, to the embossing, and then to the traction.
The second traction stretches the reheated primary embryos through the tension bar and sends them to the embossing roller;
The stretched baling belt passes through two patterned pressure rollers and is pressed onto the pattern. Its function is to increase friction during use without slipping, and it looks beautiful from the outside. The product surface is embossed by the embossing roller and then delivered to the upper water tank or upper oven;
The packing belt production line conveys the forming of the upper water tank to the belt winding machine through the third traction.
6. The drive of the reeling machine of the PP packing belt production line is that the speed-regulating motor is transmitted to the reeling shaft and the travel rod through the belt drive and chain drive, respectively. It is a single product that rolls qualified products into a prescribed shape and quality.