The difference between PS foam lines and wood-plastic linesThe difference between PS foam lines and wood-plastic lines
1. Different products
1. PS foam line: A new type of decorative line is used. The foam line has many characteristics similar to natural wood, and it is also a special polymer environmental protection product.
2. Wood-plastic lines: It is a new type of composite material that has been booming in recent years in China. It refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride, etc., to replace the usual resin adhesives, and more than 35% -60% of wood powder The waste plant fibers such as rice husk and straw are mixed into a new wooden material, which is then produced by extrusion processing.
Second, different advantages
1. PS foam line: The impact strength is 6-7 times higher than traditional materials, and the strength to weight ratio can be increased 5-7 times.
2. Wood-plastic lines: surface treatment is carried out by two processes of thermal transfer or environmental protection paint, and does not contain harmful substances such as formaldehyde.
Three, different characteristics
1. PS foam line: not only does not reduce the mechanical properties of the substrate under the condition of reducing the density of the material, but also has higher thermal stability, lower dielectric constant and thermal conductivity capacity, good insulation performance, resistance Fatigue life, heat insulation, sound insulation, shock absorption and other functions.
2. Wood-plastic lines: The wood powder is covered with polymer materials, which makes this material have good acid-base inertness, so this material has good corrosion resistance.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.