The cold knowledge is coming: precautions for the use of pe water pipesThe cold knowledge is coming: precautions for the use of pe water pipes
Due to its unique advantages, pe water supply pipe is widely used in construction water supply, construction drainage and other fields. In order to ensure the ideal use effect of the pipe and avoid other failures during use, we need to pay attention to the following points when using :
1. Welding: When hot-melting, the temperature should be 210 ± 10 ℃, and care should be taken to avoid over-scorching.
2. Buried: When working in the trench, the necessary safety measures must be considered.
3. Test: It is recommended to use water as the pressure test medium. During the test, measures should be taken to prevent the PE water pipe from moving or being damaged.
4. Positioning: Polyethylene material cannot be controlled by magnetic positioning equipment, and other methods can be used to detect pipelines, including tracer lines, labeling tapes, detection tapes, line markings, electronic labeling systems, and sound-controlled pipeline tracking methods.
5. Static electricity: There is high static electricity on the PE water supply pipe. In the case of flammable and explosive gas, corresponding measures to eliminate static electricity should be taken.
6. Impact performance: The pipe has good impact resistance. Use a hammer to hit the pipe. It should be noted that the pipe will produce a certain rebound force.
7. Coiling: coiled small-diameter tubes store energy like springs, and if the packaging tape is cut, a greater resilience will be generated.
8. Storage: If the pipes must be stacked and stored, then excessive stacking should be avoided, and they should be stacked in a row. If the pipes are not stacked properly, deformation may occur.
9. Unloading: The correct unloading facilities must be used and all tools used for handling should be checked for compliance.
The quality of the PE water supply pipe directly affects its use. We need to pay attention to the above points when using it, so as to avoid quality problems in the pipe and affect the later use.