The advantages and product introduction of prestressed corrugated pipe liner for bridgeThe advantages and product introduction of prestressed corrugated pipe liner for bridge
1. Reliable connection: the polyethylene pipe system is connected by electric heat fusion, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
2. Good low-temperature impact resistance: The low-temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be safely used in the temperature range of -60--60C. During winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, brittle cracking of the pipe will not occur.
3. Good resistance to stress cracking: PE pipe has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, environmental stress cracking resistance is also very prominent.
4. Good chemical resistance: PE pipelines are resistant to a variety of chemical media, and the chemical substances present in the soil will not cause any degradation of the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so rust does not occur.
5. Aging resistance and long service life: Polyethylene pipes containing 2%--2.5% of uniformly distributed carbon black can be stored outdoors or used for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
6. Good wear resistance: Comparative test of the wear resistance of PE pipes and steel pipes shows that the wear resistance of PE pipes is 4 times that of steel pipes. In the field of mud transportation, compared with steel pipes, PE pipes have better wear resistance, which means that PE pipes have a longer service life and better economy.
7. Good flexibility: The flexibility of PE pipeline makes it easy to bend. In engineering, it can bypass the obstacle by changing the direction of the pipeline. In many occasions, the flexibility of the pipeline can reduce the amount of pipe fittings and reduce the installation cost.
8. Convenient handling: PE pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes. It is easy to handle and install. Lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
9. A variety of new construction methods: PE pipelines have a variety of construction techniques. In addition to traditional excavation methods, a variety of new non-excavation techniques such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, and liner pipe can also be used. , Cracked pipes and other methods for construction, which is a better choice for some places where excavation is not allowed, so the application field of PE pipes is more extensive.
The material using polyethylene resin as the main raw material, the polyethylene pipe formed by the agent is called PE liner pipe.If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076