Specifications and precautions of plastic coated hoseSpecifications and precautions of plastic coated hose
Plastic coated hoses are widely used, but many people do not understand plastic coated hoses, especially the specifications. This will cause some problems when choosing. Today, I will give you a first article about plastic coating. The article on hose specifications and precautions is for your reference.
1. Color caliber of plastic coated hose
Plastic coated hose is also called double-sided adhesive tape, also known as blue hose, PVC coated hose, the size is 1 inch, 1.2 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch complete. Working pressure 4 kg, 6 kg, 8 kg, bright color, red, blue, green, orange colors can be customized production.
2. Material of plastic coated hose
The skin of the plastic-coated hose is braided with high-strength polyester filament, and the lining is made of high-quality PVC. This lining has good anti-aging performance, relatively long service life, and relatively small replacement frequency.
3. Common specifications of plastic coated hose
The caliber and size corresponding to the commonly used specifications are 25mm (1 ″), 40mm (1-1 / 2 ″), 50mm (2 ″), 65mm (2-1 / 2 ″),
80mm (3 ″), 100mm (4 ″), 125mm (5 ″), 150mm (6 ″), 200mm (8 ″), the length is usually 20m, 25m, 50m, special lengths can be customized
4. Application field of plastic coated hose
The plastic-coated hose has a wide range of uses, and can be applied to farmland irrigation, engineering drainage, and sewage. Anti-freeze and explosion-proof, can be used at minus 20 degrees. Different from fire-fighting belt, this plastic-coated belt is made of double-sided tape, which makes the bonding stronger. Slightly lower than the pressure of the fire belt, easy to clean during use, easy to clean, not afraid of rubbing.
5. Precautions for using plastic coated hose
The PVC coated hose must comply with the hose parameters in use to ensure the durability of the double-sided adhesive coated hose. In addition, pay attention to:
1. When laying the blue water belt, if you need to pass the railway, you should pass under the rails to avoid unnecessary danger of car accidents;
2. The PVC-coated hose should be cleaned, the lining hose should be hung in the sun, and then coiled and stored in a cool and dry place;
3. The use of PVC coated hoses must comply with the quality standards of the hose itself, and try to avoid the hose working under high pressure beyond its own pressure range.
4. In the process of using the hose, try to avoid wrinkles and dead bends, and try to reduce the pressure of the blue hose during the work.
These are the parameters of the plastic coated hose and the precautions for use. Only with this knowledge can the selection and use be more correct and the operation more efficient and faster.