Problems and solutions of SPC floor in the production processProblems and solutions of SPC floor in the production process
SPC stone-plastic flooring is a new type of environmentally friendly flooring developed based on high technology. The extruder is combined with a T-die to extrude the PVC substrate. The three-roll or four-roll calender is used to separate the PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film layer PVC substrate, one-time heating and embossing products, the process is simple, the bonding is completed by heat, and no glue is required. SPC floor materials use environmentally friendly formulas and do not contain heavy metals, phthalates, formaldehyde and other harmful substances. They are mainly composed of calcium powder and polyvinyl chloride stabilizer combined to form a composite flooring material. It complies with EN 14372, EN649-2011, IEC62321 and GB 4085-83 standards. It is a new material invented in response to national emission reduction. It is very popular in the home improvement market at home and abroad. Description: SPC floor has the advantages of waterproof, moisture-proof, non-slip, formaldehyde-free, easy to recycle, soft and silent. Plate specifications generally have a thickness of 3-10mm, a width of 120-400mm, and a length of 600-1800mm. Extrusion: the production of substrates, the base material of general wood-plastic floors is foamed plastic, and the thickness of the substrate is generally 4-6mm. The floor (SPC) generally adopts online lamination, and the surface decoration PVC film is posted online. UV coating production line is mainly aimed at furniture factory, wooden door factory, cabinet factory and other panel furniture factories, producing veneer, solid wood substrate, density board and other boards for UV surface coating. The multi-function UV coating production line has less investment, quick results, and less floor space, which can greatly save operating time, improve production efficiency, reduce coating costs, and reduce VOC emissions. Glue laminating machine: After the base material is glued, the PVC board with wood grain is superimposed on it for bonding, generally the PVC board is 1.5-2.5mm. In order to improve the strength of the bonding, it is recommended to use a cold press to maintain the pressure of the bonded plate for about 4 hours.
Slotting: Through the vertical and horizontal slotting equipment, the edges of the sheet are processed to obtain the final finished floor. Customers need to choose reasonable standard specifications and button types.
The advantages of SPC environmental protection floor
(1) Waterproof and moisture-proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products easily rot and swell and deform after absorbing moisture in wet and watery environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used. (2) Insect-proof and termite-proof, effectively prevent insect harassment and prolong service life. (3) Colorful, with many colors to choose from. It not only has natural wood feeling and wood texture, but also can be customized according to your own personality. (4) It has strong plasticity, can easily achieve personalized modeling, and fully reflects the individual style (5) High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution Pollution and recycling. The product does not contain benzene and formaldehyde, it is an environmentally friendly product, and it can be recycled to greatly save the amount of wood used. It is a national policy for sustainable development and benefits the society. (6) High fire resistance. It can effectively flame retardant, and its fire rating reaches B1 level. It will self-extinguish in case of fire and will not produce any toxic gas. (7) Good machinability, can be ordered, planed, sawn, drilled, and the surface can be painted. (8) The installation is simple and the construction is convenient, without complicated construction techniques, saving installation time and costs. (9) No cracking, no expansion, no deformation, no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, save the cost of later repair and maintenance. Good sound absorption and energy saving.
SPC floor production process
Process 1: Mix the materials according to the raw material formula ratio, pour into → high-speed mixer hot mixing (hot mixing temperature: 125 ℃, the role is to mix all materials uniformly, exclude moisture in the material) → enter cold mixing (cooling the material, preventing Agglomeration and discoloration, cold mixing temperature: 55°C.) → Mix materials uniformly by cooling; Step 2: Extrusion into a twin-screw extruder for heating and extrusion → Enter the sheet die selected by the customer for extrusion molding , The formed sheet passes through a four-roll calender, and the base material is set to a thickness → paste color film → paste wear layer → cooling → cutting; process 3: UV tempering surface UV → tempering (tempering hot water temperature: 80~120) ℃; cold water temperature: 10℃) Process 4: slitting slot + packaging
Slitting → slotting → inspection → packaging
SPC flooring often encounters some problems in production:
With the market demand, traditional flooring is gradually replaced by new environmentally friendly SPC flooring, but with the explosive growth, from equipment to production, many problems are encountered. Below I will briefly list some of these problems: 1. New customers The problems encountered in the selection of equipment, there are currently many models of SPC floor equipment, from the early 80/156 cone double to the later 92/188 cone double, to the current 110/220 cone double, Nowadays, the production of Ping Shuang has risen again in the market, 115 Ping Shuang, 135 Ping Shuang. The advantages and disadvantages of these models are listed below: The 80/156 cone double extrusion production is the earliest batch. The advantage is stable production. The disadvantages are that the output is too low and the speed is slow. With the customer's order quantity and plant area and other issues, this extrusion production was quickly replaced by 92 cone double. The 92/188 cone double production line is also the main force in the early days. The advantages and output have been improved, and the disadvantages are that the service life of the screw is not long. The advantage of 110/220 cone double production is that the output is much improved, which can be 25-30 tons per hour, and the disadvantage is that the screw life is not long. The advantages of the 115 flat double production line are energy saving, the output is higher than the 92 cone double, the energy consumption is not as large as the 92 cone double, and the service life of the screw is extended. The shortcomings of the current domestic gearbox and screw production are not mature enough, and the screw is prone to death. The 135 flat double production line can also be said to be the production line with the highest output at present. At present, the domestic customer's usage is not very large. According to the design of the equipment manufacturer, the output can reach 40 tons per hour, and some equipment factories are testing 50 tons per hour. It is 160KW, which is smaller than the 200KW of the 110 cone double. According to the actual output I have contacted, it should be around 35 tons. This model is still in the experimental stage. At present, the main use is the 110/220 cone double production line. Therefore, new customers will encounter difficulties in selecting equipment manufacturers and models. At present, there is no uniform standard for domestic equipment. 2. Extrusion production models, from the early standing four rolls to the current flat four sticks and flat five sticks, can be said to have different advantages. At present, the most commonly used flat five rolls are easy to operate. 3. Introducing the configuration of the mixer, the mixer is also changing with the output of the extruder, from the early 500/100, 800/2500, 1000/3000, and now 1500/4500. It can be said The output is also gradually increasing. Due to environmental protection requirements, large factories currently use fully automatic or semi-automatic mixing methods. The main change is that the calcium powder is separately added to the discharge tank, which is easier for labor. It can be automatically measured, which also facilitates the increase and decrease of the added amount. The mixing part can also be said to be the source of the entire process, which seems to be an unimportant link, but it will affect the entire production process.
There are many common problems in production. Below I briefly introduce several kinds of problems that are often encountered:
1. The production process is interlocked. During this process, the boot master is constantly dealing with the problems that occur, so that smooth production, such as extrusion It can be said that the paste is often dismantled once a day. It is easy to paste when the production is very stable. At this time, the wear of the mold, the confluence core and the screw is generally checked. The second is to check the vacuum and Process recipes, calcium powder, raw materials, some people will say that this is not all you want to check? There must be a reason for the problem. We must carefully check, whether it is mold paste or confluent core paste, we have to consider whether there is a problem before, if the raw materials have not been replaced before, it has been very stable before. At this time, it is checked whether the screw is a tool, and the thrust is not enough The over-temperature of the confluence core is serious, so check whether the vacuum is normal or not. These are basically the screw wear gap is too large, how to solve, the first is to adjust the screw clearance, the production speed is slightly slower. If it is a formulation problem, it needs to be adjusted according to the conditions of the material, mostly because the ratio of stabilizer and lubrication is not correct, resulting in paste.
2. Second, the wear-resistant layer is discounted and bubbles during the production process. This is mainly because the angle of the cover roller and the guide roller does not exhaust the gas during the laminating process, or the air pressure of the laminating roller is not enough, which causes these problems. These Solving the problem is relatively simple, and it can basically be solved by careful observation. Regarding the problem that the screw pattern will appear on the product, it is also the most difficult problem to solve at present. There is a screw pattern or a fan shape. The current solution is basically to replace the screw, and screw manufacturers are also very painful. Sometimes it is necessary to replace several sets of screws. Is this a problem of the screw or the raw material of the process? I personally understand that this problem occurs at the time and whether the production line has this problem. From the objective problem analysis, the screw problems mainly appear in the later period, and these problems occur after the screw is worn. Adjust the screw clearance. The lines formed by the friction between the screw and the barrel are difficult to solve. If it is adjusted from the process, it is necessary to change the lubrication system to increase the plasticization of materials and reduce lubrication.
About the problem of SPC floor tile change, the problem of SPC floor tile change after paving, there are several possibilities to affect the tile change:
1, the formula, why it has a certain relationship with the production formula, we have CPE raw material in the formula, The product needs a certain toughness. If there is too much CPE, the toughness is too good. On the contrary, the temperature change after the paving in the later stage will increase the wattage. One way to avoid it is to reduce the amount appropriately.
2. In the production process, it is also possible to increase the wattage. This is a problem of production technology and habits. For example: the product requires 4MM thickness, some boot masters are used to adjusting the 6MM die, some boot masters are used to adjusting the 4.2-4.5mm die, the problem is about 4.2mm die, from the die to the four-roller to the tractor Speed ratio, stretching conditions, will also affect one of the later tile changes. The size of the die is adjusted according to the actual situation. Some adjustments are too large to compress the required thickness. According to the actual situation, the main reason is that no excessive stretching occurs.
3. Tempering, some companies still carry out tempering after production. SPC will definitely change as long as it is tempered, because the shrinkage of the SPC floor substrate and the wear-resistant layer on the surface is different. It will shrink with different tension, which is often controlled by the tension of the wear-resistant layer and shrinks upward.
4. In the UV process, a certain temperature will be generated when doing UV. Many customers will add a water tank behind the UV line. Although I don’t fully understand it at present, I personally think that this is also an effective method for dealing with tile changes. You can try the tiles. Don't misunderstand the role of this sink. Tempering from time to time means that the temper must be heated first to make the floor soft. This sink is only an effective solution to some of the remaining temperature after UV.
5. Be careful not to over-tighten the two long sides when grooving, so that the floor will deform when grooving. 6. These are just a few possibilities to provide tile changes, the most important thing is the external temperature changes after the product is paved, especially the sun exposure, because the wear layer and the substrate itself shrink ratio is too large, resulting in the floor will When the tile changes, there is the size of the shrinkage side seam reserved during the pavement process. Be sure to reserve enough shrinkage gaps to control a certain pavement area. If the area is too large, it is recommended to divide it into several areas to increase the partition in the middle of the pavement. Groove or indirect gap. Then you can consider using a thicker SPC floor. It is generally recommended to pave the floor in the direction of the window, so that the floor is in a forward light and cannot be deformed. If there is a change in wattage in the absence of sun exposure, it must be that we did not pay attention to details in the production process and caused the change in wattage. At present, customers will encounter this situation, but the method of treatment is different. As long as you analyze carefully, you can basically find the problem. Several situations, everyone share together. Thank you.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.