Notes on the use of several plastic wood productsNotes on the use of several plastic wood products
Notes on the use of several common plastic wood products
The new plastic-wood materials have a wide range of applications. When installing wood-plastic profiles, proper clearance must be ensured and installed directly on the joists. Do not fix the wood-plastic profile directly on any solid surface, such as wood-plastic floor, concrete, roof slab or roof.
When plastic wood is used in the gazebo or flower stand, the coefficient of thermal expansion should be considered, and the columns and beams must be lined with square tubes, and the vertical connection must be firm.
Plastic wood has certain plastic characteristics, so when the length is greater than 3 meters, the material has a certain bending, and it is easy to correct to normal during installation. If the plastic wood section is a profile, its bending deformation is relatively increased. The installation is basically correct in place.
When the profile is installed upright, and the length is more than 3 meters, each end should be fixed with 4 clamp screws. And the vertical screw spacing is more than 40cm, so that 4 screws at each end are equally stressed.
When the plastic wood is used for the railing, it must be lined with steel pipes or square steel, and it must be absolutely firm on the same floor. The railing spacing every 450mm requires a lining column to prevent deformation and fall.
The main purpose of plastic wood is to replace wood. The difference between plastic wood and pine, poplar, eucalyptus and other natural wood is that it is a kind of "wood" synthesized with plastic and wood fibers; currently the wood in plastic wood composite products produced in China Most of the fiber content is greater than 50%, mainly wood, and there are some aliases for this material at home and abroad, such as "waterproof wood", "environmental protection wood", etc., the global wood resources are seriously strained, for plastic wood The floor provides a broad space for development. "The following points should be paid attention to during the installation of plastic wood materials.
1. About the cutting and drilling of plastic wood materials
1. It is recommended to use alloy saw blades and drill bits
Tip: Saw blades with thin teeth (eg 45 cm diameter, 18-24 teeth) are easier to cut.
2. Wood-plastic profiles are very convenient to use. Unlike wood, you do n’t have to consider wood grain direction or nodes when using Fresen wood-plastic profiles.
3. When drilling large or deep holes, it is necessary to withdraw the drill bit regularly to bring out debris. Don't always want to drill at one time.
Second, about the installation of plastic wood materials
1. Under normal circumstances, the installation of wood-plastic profiles requires a span of 30-50 cm (depending on the size of the profile).
2. Self-acting screws are durable and are the first choice for installing wood-plastic profiles.
3. When using special screws for installation, you must drill holes in advance. The diameter of the pre-drilled hole should be less than 3/4 of the diameter of the straight nail or screw.
4. When the profile width is greater than 10mm, two screws should be used to fix each end.
Under special operating conditions or unusual load conditions-such as hot water baths-installation may require shorter spacing.