Attention to the use of PVC fiber reinforced hoseAttention to the use of PVC fiber reinforced hose
The PVC fiber reinforced hose is provided with a high-strength fiber cord layer between the inner plastic tube wall and the outer plastic tube wall. This PVC fiber hose has the special effects of being transparent, non-toxic, odorless, pressure-resistant, tensile-resistant, resistant to low-concentration acids and alkalis, transparent, corrosion-resistant, beautiful in appearance, soft, lightweight and durable. It can transport various gases such as air and coal gas, as well as liquid and powder materials such as oil and water within the range of -10 ℃ -65 ℃. According to the above characteristics, the five problems that should be paid attention to during the use of PVC fiber reinforced hose are summarized.
1. When applying pressure, slowly open / close any valves to avoid the formation of shock pressure and damage to the hose.
2. PVC fiber hose will expand and contract slightly with the change of internal pressure. When cutting the hose, the matching length is slightly longer than required.
3. When pvc fiber tube is applied to powder and granules, please enlarge the bending radius as much as possible to reduce the possible wear on the hose.
4. Do not use it under extreme bending conditions near metal parts. Do not touch the hose directly or near an open flame.
5. When using PVC steel wire pipe, the exposed steel wire of the PVC steel pipe after cutting may cause hidden danger of injury, so special attention should be paid.