Precautions for MPP cable protection tube connectionPrecautions for MPP cable protection tube connection
Bonding the MPP cable protection tube is very complicated and delicate work, it is very important, so for the better construction of everyone, here are some notes for everyone:
1. Prohibited use of dissolving agent is unqualified. If it is pasty, epimion THF (welding substance) has volatilized.
2. When applying the solvent, do not just apply the socket or socket. The glue should be applied twice to the joint surface (vertical and horizontal) should have sufficient thickness and uniformity;
3. The brush used should be 1/3 ~ 1/2 wide of the pipe diameter to facilitate the application of glue;
5. After the solvent is applied, the dissolving surface should not be exposed to the air for too long, but should ensure that the bonding surface is wet and dissolves soft and smooth to prevent dry adhesion;
6. When the ambient temperature is higher than 110F or 43 degrees Celsius, the surface of the bonding area should be cooled in a cool place or with a damp cloth and then bonded after drying.