Matters needing attention during the dismantling of building templates during constructionMatters needing attention during the dismantling of building templates during construction
How many days can the formwork be removed during construction? The following analysis will help you better understand the hardening of the concrete and the time required to remove the formwork.
1. General requirements for removing formwork
(1) The strength of concrete during demoulding should meet the design requirements; when design is not required, the following regulations should be observed:
Non-load-bearing side formwork, including beams, columns, and wall side plates, can be removed as long as the concrete can ensure that its surface and edges are not damaged by removing the formwork.
The load-bearing formwork, including the bottom molds of horizontal structural members such as beams and slabs, should be removed according to maintaining the strength under the same conditions as the structure.
During the demoulding process, if it is found that the actual concrete strength does not meet the requirements and there are quality problems affecting the safety of the structure, the demoulding should be suspended. After proper treatment, wait for the actual strength to meet the requirements before continuing.
After removing the concrete structure of the formwork and its support, the concrete load shall be accepted until the concrete strength reaches the designed standard value of concrete strength.
Only when the strength of the concrete is ensured without collapsing and cracking, the inner mold or the holes should be removed.
(2) Before demolishing the building template, you must first apply for demoulding. When the technical record of the maintenance test block under the same conditions reaches the target specification, the technical PIC can approve the demoulding.
(3) Without the approval of the technical PIC, the template and supporting system of the post-casting area shall not be dismantled (the area behind the reserved casting area shall not be dismantled).
(4) When crossing is prohibited, the template of the hanging material hole, the cantilever end and the supporting system shall not be removed.
(5) For mass concrete, in addition to meeting the concrete strength requirements, thermal insulation measures should also be considered. After demoulding, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the concrete must not exceed 200 to avoid cracking.
(6) When removing the formwork, the strength of the concrete must meet certain requirements. If the concrete does not reach the specified strength and must be demolished in advance, it must be calculated before it can be demolished. (Keep more concrete test blocks to ensure that the concrete test blocks before demolding have been tested)
(7) The sequence and method of demoulding should be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the building template support design book, or the first formwork should be removed first, then the second formwork should be removed first, then the bearingless formwork should be removed, and then the load-bearing formwork should be removed. The principle of top-down should be strictly followed.
(8) The demolished formwork must be cleaned up during demolition, and the demolished building formwork must be stacked to prevent damage.
(9) When disassembling the mold, there should be no one underneath, and a warning line should be set in the demoulding area to prevent someone from accidentally bumping it.
(10) The removed formwork panel must be transported down carefully. During the disassembly process, it must be taken down one by one to avoid great collapse. When lifting the removed formwork with a crane, the formwork should be stacked neatly and tied up before it can be lifted.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.