Introduction to the advantages of polyester fiber packing belt and the types of packing beltIntroduction to the advantages of polyester fiber packing belt and the types of packing belt
In life, we may pack many articles or boxes. We may use polyester tape in the packaging. We often use it. For its specific understanding, I think few people will pay attention to this point. Then the following small knitting will bring you some knowledge about polyester fiber packing belts. Let's take a look at the advantages of polyester fiber packing belts and the types of packing belts.
Polyester fiber packing belt
Advantages of polyester fiber packing belt:
1. Polyester fiber packing belt has high tensile strength, can withstand 0.5-8.5 tons of tension, and can replace traditional steel belt.
2. High impact resistance. Due to the ductility and resilience after deformation of the polyester fiber packing belt, the polyester fiber packing belt can absorb more impact energy than the steel belt, and the goods will not loosen after shrinkage or expansion.
3. The buckle has high strength, and the fiber packing belt is characterized by connecting steel buckles. This connection mode is firm and can be tightened repeatedly; In some applications, the packaging clasp can be recycled.
4. Polyester fiber packing belt is safe to use, light and soft, and can work without gloves; It will not bounce when cutting, and will not harm transport workers and customers; Because of its soft texture, the used straps are easy to take care of; There are no sharp corners and forklift tires will not be damaged during storage.
5. Do not hurt the product: The flexible texture can protect the product surface from being scratched.
6. No rust, no deterioration: It can withstand the changes of various climatic conditions, and does not dirty your products.
7. Cost saving of polyester fiber packing belt: considering the hidden cost of steel belt, polyester fiber packing belt is a cost saving choice; Low cost of packaging tools; Only simple tools, small wear and low maintenance cost
What kind of packaging?
1. PP packing belt
The first step in the production of PP packing belt is the temperature control of the extruder, which is generally 250 ℃~280 ℃. The next step is cooling. After the material is discharged from the machine head, the temperature is very high, so it should be cooled in water immediately, because isotactic polypropylene is easy to form a crystalline structure under rapid cooling conditions, and the crystalline molecular structure is relatively loose. Easy to stretch and orient,. Then stretch. The purpose of stretching is to improve the longitudinal strength of the strap and reduce the elongation. The stretching shall be carried out in boiling water, generally in one time. After embossing, the stretched packing belt is pressed with patterns after passing through two embossing rollers. Its function is to increase friction during use, without slipping and beautiful appearance.
2. PET plastic steel strip
PET plastic steel belt Plastic steel belt (also known as PET belt) is a new type of binding belt that is more popular in the world to replace steel belt. It is widely used in steel, aluminum, chemical fiber, cotton spinning, tobacco, paper making, metal cans and other industries. The elongation is only one sixth of that of polypropylene (PP) tape, which can maintain the tension for a long time. The melting point is 260 ℃, and it will not deform when used below 120 ℃, so it has strong temperature resistance. No sharp edge of steel belt, safe operation, no injury to hands, no damage to binding objects. The bundles on the steel belt are free of rust and pollution risks, and the color is bright and visible.