How to lay pvc floor leather from qingdao precision machineryHow to lay pvc floor leather
Mastering the correct paving method of floor leather can make the whole decoration more perfect and save time during construction.
Force, let's learn first through the article, how to lay pvc floor leather?
First, how to lay pvc floor leather
1. Start cleaning, remove oil stains or dust and sand, and perform leveling treatment. The convex parts should be ground flat, and the depressions can be used.
Mix 107 glue and cement into a paste with a weight ratio of 1:2, level it with a spatula, and then level it with sandpaper after drying.
2. Gluing is the last process before paving. The tool should be a toothed rubber scraper. When gluing, it should be applied on the ground according to the size of the floor leather.
Glue, apply one piece and lay one another, in this order, don’t be in a hurry, leave a 10 cm width at the seam of the leather, and don’t apply it first
glue for post-processing seams.
3. It is necessary to sense that when the glue applied on the ground feels sticky to the touch, it can be pasted. When pasting, pay attention to aligning the edges and use
Use a long-handled floor brush to drive out the air and compact it. The floor joints are generally spliced by overlapping cutting, and the width of the overlap is five centimeters.
About rice is appropriate.
4. Then use a long steel ruler to align the overlap, cut along the ruler with a cutter, and then remove the cut edge (note that there should be two
One edge strip, don't forget to take out the bottom one), use a paint brush to brush an appropriate amount of glue on the seam, and then use a pressing roller to close the seam and press it.
5. Carefully check whether there are air bubbles and whether it is flat. If there are air bubbles, insert a syringe to suck out the air, then compact it, and use washing powder to clean the residual glue marks. If it cannot be removed, you can wipe it with alcohol.