How to extend the service life of the screw of the injection molding machine?How to extend the service life of the screw of the injection molding machine?
The method to extend the service life of injection molding machine screw:
1) When the injection molding machine starts, it is necessary to fully warm up the injection molding. When the barrel reaches the pre-adjusted temperature, keep the temperature below Φ60mm for 15 minutes. After the above 30 minutes, start the motor start screw related actions;
2) The material and the screw must be matched, especially corrosive materials and hard materials, such as PVC and fuel resistance, and the material with increased glass fiber should use professional screws, and never use ordinary screws;
3) If the common machine corrosion materials must be paid attention to and replaced with stable materials such as HDPE, HIPS, etc. immediately after use;
4) If the ordinary machine accidentally uses glass fiber material, we must pay attention to the use of high material temperature, low screw speed and low back pressure, we must keep in mind;
5) No matter what kind of material, try not to produce at the lower temperature limit, for example, PC material can be produced at 250 degrees, ABS can be forced at 185 degrees, but it is not good for the screw, because the torque is large and the wear is severe. At the same time, if you must use the lower limit problem, use a low screw speed;
6) If the shutdown exceeds more than half an hour, the blanking port should be closed and the material in the barrel should be cleaned, and heat insulation should be set;
7) Prevent foreign objects from falling into the barrel to damage the screw and barrel. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If the material is recovered during processing, a magnetic hopper must be added to prevent iron scraps from entering the barrel;
8) When using anti-salivation, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted to prevent damage to the transmission system parts when the screw is withdrawn;
9) Prevent the screw from idling and slipping.