How much do you know about PVC steel pipePVC steel wire pipe
PVC steel wire pipe, also known as PVC steel wire reinforced pipe, the pipe is a three-layer structure, the inner and outer layers are PVC soft plastic, the middle layer is a steel wire reinforced structure, or a steel wire mesh or a spiral steel wire, so its The formed pipe also has several titles.
Chinese name PVC steel wire tube, foreign name PVC steel wire tube, three-layer structure, inner and outer PVC soft plastic intermediate layer steel wire reinforced structure, the main role is to enhance its own ring stiffness.
table of Contents
2 Main uses
3 Material description
4 Identify the advantages and disadvantages
Steel pipe is divided into a variety of materials in production, and the use characteristics of different materials are also different
Introduction to pvc steel pipe
Namely PVC steel wire pipe, PVC steel wire reinforced pipe, PVC steel wire spiral reinforced pipe, PVC steel wire mesh reinforced hose, PVC steel wire mesh hose, etc. In fact, it is a modified or reinforced PVC pipe that has an internal reinforced steel layer that causes a certain change in the strength, resistance to twisting, and quality of the PVC pipe.
PVC steel pipe is a new type of PVC reinforced material, which has a very good improvement in compression resistance and hardness. There are multiple production methods in the steel wire tube. The main types of steel tube in the market are high-pressure steel tube, low-pressure steel tube, high temperature resistant steel tube, low temperature resistant steel tube, food grade steel wire increased hose, anti-static steel wire enhanced There are several types of hoses, PVC steel fiber composite pipes, etc., which are used in different environments. Among them, the new pvc steel pipe is the most widely used product.
Main use edit
PVC steel wire hose can be divided into industrial grade (specially conveying industrial water, oil, sewage, powder, chemical raw materials, etc.) and food grade (food factory conveying juice, milk juice, drinking water, winery conveying liquor and beer) , Etc.), liquid and solid particles, powdery materials such as wind power, suction and drainage, oil, low concentration chemicals, etc. Regardless of the use, the substance itself must be a "non-corrosive" "low concentration chemical" substance.
The PVC steel wire pipe is a PVC hose embedded with a steel wire skeleton. The inner and outer tube walls are transparent, smooth, and free of air bubbles, and the fluid transportation is clearly visible; resistant to low-concentration acids and alkalis, high elasticity, not easy to age, and long service life; resistant to high pressure, can maintain its original state under high pressure vacuum.
1. High elasticity, high strength galvanized metal wire, high-quality PVC synthetic material;
2. Clear and transparent tube body with good flexibility and small bending radius;
3. High negative pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, non-toxic materials, long service life;
4. Used in agricultural pump machinery, oil depot, petrochemical equipment, industry, engineering mining, food manufacturing and other fields
Suction and discharge of liquid, gas, oil and dust. Most working environments can replace rubber tubes.
Temperature range: -10 ℃ ~ + 90 ℃
Working pressure: 0.4Mpa, burst pressure: 1.2MPa
Material description editing
PVC steel wire hoses are mainly divided into: threading hoses, drainage hoses, ventilation hoses, shower hoses, and wiring harness pipes according to their uses.
Mainly divided into materials: stainless steel hose, metal hose, corrugated hose, rubber hose, plastic hose. Threading hose Threading hose is mainly made of galvanized steel belt, stainless steel belt, PA, PE, PP and other plastic materials. Uses: machinery manufacturing, electrical
Wire and hose insulation protection, lighting equipment, automobile manufacturing, aviation equipment, subway, train, automatic control and other industries wire and cable protection. Characteristics: Good flexibility, anti-twisting, good bending performance, can withstand heavier loads; acid resistance, lubricating oil, cooling liquid, etc., shiny surface and friction resistance. It can withstand the heavy pressure of the foot, does not break, does not change shape, can quickly recover without any damage itself. Stainless steel hose stainless steel hose mainly refers to the hose made of 304 stainless steel or 301 stainless steel. Uses: used as wire protection for automatic instrument signals
Stainless steel hose assembly hose. Stainless steel hose for protecting precision optical scales and protecting sensing circuits. It has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile resistance and water resistance. And provide a certain shielding effect. Metal hose Metal hose mainly refers to a kind of spiral bellows; the other is an annular bellows.
Metal hose spiral corrugated pipe is a pipe-shaped shell with corrugations arranged in a spiral shape. There is a spiral angle between two adjacent corrugations. All corrugations can be connected by a spiral line.
The ring-shaped bellows is a tube-shaped shell with corrugations in a closed ring shape, and the waves are formed by a series of ring-shaped corrugations. The annular corrugated pipe is formed by seamless pipe or welded pipe. Restricted by the processing method, the length of a single tube is usually shorter than that of a spiral bellows. The advantages of the annular bellows are good elasticity and low rigidity. Corrugated hose corrugated hose is installed in the liquid delivery system as a flexible pressure-resistant pipe fitting to compensate for the mutual displacement of the connection end of the pipeline or machine, equipment,
The corrugated hose absorbs vibration energy, can play the role of vibration reduction and noise reduction, and has many characteristics such as good flexibility, light weight, corrosion resistance, fatigue resistance, high and low temperature resistance and so on. Plastic hose There are two types of plastic hoses, one is completely airtight and watertight, such as propellant delivery for carrier rockets, gas, water heaters; the other
Plastic hoses are continuously wound with tape. Ordinary wound bellows are used to protect cables, such as magnetic card telephones and machine tools, and the bellows of table lamps are sandwiched with steel wire during the production process. Rubber hose Rubber hose.
Identify the pros and cons
In most cases, without any testing tools and testing conditions, we can roughly identify the quality of PVC steel pipe based on the sense of sight, smell and touch.
1. Observe whether the lumen is regular and the wall thickness is uniform. The inner wall and outer edge of good quality PVC steel wire pipe are distributed in a standard circular ring-shaped pipe wall. Take a PVC steel pipe with an inner diameter of 89 mm and a wall thickness of 7 mm as an example. The thickest part of the pipe wall can reach 7.5 mm. The thinnest part is only 5.5 mm. Working under a large pressure is easy to cause the uneven force of the pipe wall to cause a burst Or deformation may affect normal use.
2. Observe whether there are bubbles or other visible substances on the wall of the PVC steel wire pipe are colorless and transparent. The wall of high-quality PVC steel wire pipe is crystal clear without any impurities. The yellowing of the defective PVC steel pipe may be caused by decomposition, aging, or long-term improper storage during improper handling during the production process.
3. High-quality PVC steel wire pipe has no smell of other petrochemical products except a little plastic smell. And the inferior pungent diesel odor of inferior steel wire pipe is especially inaccessible to people in the hot summer.
4. The inner and outer walls of high-quality PVC steel wire pipes are smooth and feel good while low-quality pipes are rough.
5. When measuring the wall thickness, the two ends of the PVC steel wire pipe should be cut off, and the middle pipe should be selected as the sample test to prevent some unscrupulous manufacturers from making fuss on both ends of the pipe. The actual wall thickness is thinner than the pipe ends.
6. Take a few centimeters of steel wire at both ends of the PVC steel wire pipe and repeatedly fold the steel wire to test the strength and toughness of the steel wire. Poor quality steel wire will break after one or two folds, and high-quality PVC steel pipe steel wire needs special tools to cut off. The quality of the steel wire determines the quality of the entire pipe. The PVC steel wire pipe caused by the quality problem of the steel wire is prone to unrecoverable deformation.