How is the PE water supply pipe in the PE water supply pipe production line high-qualityHow is the PE water supply pipe in the PE water supply pipe production line high-quality
PE water supply pipe is a common type of building water supply system. With the vigorous development of pe pipes in the Chinese market, the product has long been not only limited to building water supply, but has gradually been developed and applied to many industries, such as: urban underground pipe network laying, Ground source heat pumps, landfills, farmland irrigation, etc. Therefore, the quality of pipes is the focus of attention of manufacturers and users. How to grasp the quality of pipes?
1. The choice of raw materials is basically also an important factor: There are many types of PE raw materials, and there are countless varieties. The same grade of raw materials can produce PE corrugated pipes but cannot produce PE water supply pipes. Here it is still necessary for the manufacturer to conduct a lot of experiments on its own, and choose the materials suitable for their own production of pipes.
2. The influence of temperature on the quality of PE pipes: Temperature is the main factor affecting plasticization and plastic pipe production. If the temperature is too low, the plasticization is not good, and the temperature is too high, and the material is easy to decompose. The temperature control should be determined according to the original formula, extruder and die structure, screw speed and other factors. When processing hard pvc pipes, because the processing temperature is quite close to the decomposition temperature, the material temperature at each point should be strictly controlled during production. At the same time pay attention to the error of the temperature measuring instrument and the position of the measuring point.
3. The influence of screw speed on pipe quality: The choice of screw speed directly affects output and quality. The screw speed depends on the size of the extruder and on the other hand the pipe diameter. As the speed increases, the extrusion volume increases, the shearing force of the material is large, which is helpful for the plasticization of the material, but the residence time of the material in the screw is shorter, and the excessive friction heat makes the inner wall of the pipe rough and the strength of the pipe material decreases. Therefore, the control of screw speed should be unified according to the requirements of output, product appearance and physical and mechanical properties.
4. The influence of traction speed factors on the quality of PE pipes: the traction speed directly affects the wall thickness of the product. The pulling speed should be matched with the extrusion speed, usually the pulling speed is higher than the pipe extrusion speed.
5. The influence of compressed air on the quality of the pipe: compressed air will shape the pipe and maintain a certain roundness. Its pressure is generally 0.02~0.05mpa
6. The influence of traction on the quality of the pipe: I believe everyone is better aware of this. Failure to achieve this will cause the extruded material to stick and cannot be shaped. The suggestion is to use air cooling combined with water cooling, and the water temperature should be kept at about 15°