HDPE winding pipe clamp connection operation methodHDPE winding pipe clamp connection operation method
1. Connection of pipeline and inspection well:
The connection between the pipeline and the wall of the inspection well shall meet the design requirements. If there is no specific design requirement, the following methods may be adopted:
(1) When the HDPE winding pipe has been laid in place, it is advisable to use cast-in-situ concrete to encapsulate the pipe end inserted into the shaft wall when building the brick wall of the inspection shaft. The thickness of the concrete envelope should not be less than 100mm, and the strength level should not be lower than C20.
(2) When the pipeline is not laid, when constructing the inspection well, the hole should be opened on the well wall according to the elevation of the pipeline axis and the pipe diameter. The inner diameter of the reserved hole should not be less than the outer diameter of the pipe plus 100mm. When connecting, fill the gap between the insertion pipe end and the hole with cement mortar. The mixing ratio of cement mortar shall not be less than 1: 2, and it is advisable to incorporate micro-expansion agent in the mortar. The reserved openings on the brick wall shall be built along the circumference of the arch ring.
(3) At the connection between the inspection shaft wall and the end of the insertion pipe, the round section of the pipe end must not be distorted when pouring concrete or filling cement mortar. When the pipe diameter is large, temporary support can be set inside the pipe end during construction.
(4). The hollowed-out part of the bottom of the connection section between the inspection well and the upstream and downstream pipelines must be filled after the pipeline connection is completed.
2. Closed water test:
(1) After the installation of the sewage pipeline is completed and passed the inspection, the closedness of the pipeline shall be inspected.
(2) The water head of the closed water test shall meet the following requirements: ① When the design head upstream of the test section does not exceed the inner wall of the pipe top, the test head shall be 2m plus the inner wall of the upstream pipe top of the test section as the standard test head. ② When the design head upstream of the test section exceeds the inner wall of the pipe top, the test head is calculated as the design head upstream of the test section plus 2m. When the calculated test head is less than 10m, but the head of the upstream inspection well is exceeded, the height of the test head is the upstream inspection wellhead height Subject to, but not less than 0.5m.
(3) The immersion time after the test pipe section is filled with water should not be less than 24h.
(4) During the airtightness inspection of the pipeline, the visual inspection shall not cause water leakage
3. Pipeline verification
(1) The pipe must not have cracks or breakage.
(2) The laying of the pipeline is smooth and stable, and the slope of the bottom of the pipe must not be reversed.
(3) The pipeline should be verified after installation, and the trench can be backfilled after verification.
4. After the pipeline construction is completed, it should be backfilled in time to prevent the drifting accident.
B. Finished product protection
1. During the use of HDPE winding pipes, long-term sunlight should be avoided as much as possible. During the construction process, the pipe without the groove should avoid direct sunlight in order to prevent thermal deformation.
2. When storing, carrying and transporting pipes, belts, slings or slings should be used for loading and unloading. There should be at least two nodes when hoisting, and it is strictly forbidden to wear pipes.
3. When storing and transporting the pipes and fittings, they should be handled with care, arranged neatly, and should not be dropped or dragged along the ground.