Feasibility report of bamboo-wood fiber integrated wallboardFeasibility report of bamboo-wood fiber integrated wallboard
1. Overview and market prospects of integrated walls:
The introduction of the integrated wall will be a milestone in the home improvement industry. The scope of indoor use of integrated wall is that all three-dimensional spaces except the ground are used inside, and it is completed at one time, which greatly shortens the time for home decoration and at the same time saves a lot of labor costs. The integrated wall completely makes the interior decoration bid farewell to the use of paint and other harmful materials to the human body, making the home decoration truly environmentally friendly.
Compared with the existing market in the home improvement industry, due to the short launch time of the integrated wall, the market space is not very large, but with the improvement of consumer environmental protection and fashion concepts, the integrated wall will basically occupy the middle and high-end of the home improvement industry. market.
Driven by this trend, our company has conducted a large number of scientific experiments with market-oriented and environmental protection as the concept, and successfully developed an integrated wall production line, which has now been fully introduced to the market. The company implements a one-stop service from equipment manufacturing to process flow, process formula, installation and commissioning, and personnel training.
2. Integrated wall features and market advantages:
1. Features of integrated wall
(1) The integrated wall has the same processing performance as the log, which can be nailed, drilled, cut, bonded, and connected and fixed with connectors.
(2) The integrated wall has better physical properties than logs, and has better dimensional stability than wood. It will not produce cracks, warping, no wood knots, or twill. Colors can be made by adding colorants, coatings or composite surface layers. A variety of gorgeous products, so there is no need for regular maintenance.
(3) The integrated wall has excellent properties such as fireproof, waterproof, corrosion, moisture resistance, no moth, no fungus growth, acid and alkali resistance, harmlessness, and pollution-free performance, and low maintenance cost.
(4) The integrated wall has a wood-like appearance in use, has higher hardness than logs, longer life, good toughness, high strength, and energy saving. The product is of firm quality, light weight, heat preservation, smooth surface and no pollution.
Performance comparison of integrated wall and other materials
Not flame retardant
Not flame retardant
Water absorption and deformation
No water absorption and no deformation
Water-absorbing and fragile
Easy to deform due to water absorption
Moisture and mildew
Customer specified size
Corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance
Construction site pollution
2. Market advantages of integrated walls
(1) The decoration process is simple. The interior uses integrated wall decoration. From the rough room to the finished product, only integrated wall materials and corresponding woodworking tools are required, and no other materials are used.
(2) Labor costs are reduced. The integrated wall only needs carpentry, which can be basically completed within a few days, which greatly reduces labor costs.
(3) Perfect product performance. The integrated wall has the incomparable advantages of other similar decoration materials, integrating the advantages of environmental protection, fashion, simplicity, sound insulation, heat insulation, moisture resistance, scratch resistance, and flame retardant.
(4) The environmental protection performance of the product is more prominent. The integrated wall components are all made of environmentally friendly materials. After consumers use it, they can completely achieve "zero" pollution emissions, and no harmful substances to the human body will be produced.
(5) The contrast is higher for other decoration products. The integrated wall completely solves the phenomenon that the wallpaper is easy to fall off, cannot be moisture-proof, difficult to clean, and is not scratch resistant. Compared with paint, it breaks through higher environmental protection concept and pre-decoration process.
(6) More ideal cost performance. Compared with similar wall decoration materials, the price of integrated wall is higher. But the actual operation will be completely different. The integrated wall surface only needs to be directly applied with materials, without the need for wall surface treatment, which saves a lot of costs. Compared with the integrated wall surface, the price is lower than the same decoration materials.
(7) The product use is more ideal. The fixed method is added on the original basis to completely solve the problem of the product in the installation process and further improve the use function of the product.
3. Installation introduction of wall products:
The integrated wall is made according to the actual size measured on site, the base material is made in advance in the factory, and it can be quickly installed after being transported to the construction site. This requires all materials to be "modular", and the basic of modularity is to have "standard connectors". With standard connectors, they can be assembled arbitrarily. Connectors are the basic elements of wall decoration. With them, we can put together countless gorgeous walls.
No matter how the wall design changes, the standard connector is composed of the following components:
1. Ceiling connector (100x100mm);
2. Sideline (80-120mm);
3. Wall (600-300mm);
4. Waist line (60-120mm);
5. Decorative thread;
4. Integrated wallboard production line and process flow:
1. Equipment composition: ① Cone double main engine ② Mould ③ Vacuum setting table ④ Traction machine ⑤ Cutting machine ⑥ Automatic unloading rack
2. Process flow: PVC, wood flour, calcium carbonate and other raw materials → high-speed mixing → twin screw extrusion → mold → cooling and shaping → traction cutting → finished product
3. Equipment classification and equipment of wall production line:
3.1 SJSZ51/105 cone double extrusion production line, used to produce smaller lines
3.2 SJSZ 65/132 cone double extrusion production line 300 type, used to produce walls or large lines below 300mm
3.3 SJSZ 65/132 Cone Double Extrusion Production Line 600 type, used to produce 300-600mm wall
3.4 SJSZ 80/156 Cone Double Extrusion Production Line, Model 600, is used to produce 600mm wide plates
3.5 High-speed mixer 300/600 type, 500/1000 type, 800/2500
3.6 Crusher 560 type.
3.7 Mill 600 type
4. Surface treatment equipment and effects:
Surface treatment mainly includes heat transfer, coating film and other processes, and different equipment is selected according to different processes.
Five, integrated wall cost-benefit analysis
1. The basic formula composition of the integrated wall (for reference only)
Name mass parts
PVC resin powder 100
Wood flour 8
Calcium carbonate 150
Foaming agent 2
Foaming regulator 6
Internal and external lubrication 3
Old material 80
Note: (1) The above formula data can be adjusted according to site conditions;
(2) For specific technical parameters, please consult our formulator. .
2. Cost accounting: cost per ton of integrated wall: about 4000 yuan/ton (the price of raw materials is now at a historical high)
We calculate the cost based on the output of about 3.5 tons per day of one production line (the actual manufacturers are more than two production lines, and the cost is lower). The data is as follows:
A—The cost of raw materials is about 4,000 yuan/ton
B——The power consumption per ton of the product is about 400 yuan/ton
C——The comprehensive labor and management fee per ton of the product is about 300 yuan/ton
D----Other costs such as the film used on the surface of the product are 600 yuan/ton
The theoretical cost of the product is 5,700 yuan, plus the increased cost caused by the scrap rate and insufficient start-up, the actual cost is about 6,000 yuan per ton.
The 300*2.8*9 board weighs about 4 kilograms, and each cost about 24 yuan. The cost per square meter is about 30 yuan.
The 600*2.8*9 board weighs about 9 kilograms, and each cost about 54 yuan. The cost per square meter is around 34 yuan.
3. Ex-factory price (wholesale price): about 8500 yuan/ton
The board weight of 300*2.8*9 is about 4 kg, and the price of each is about 32-40
The weight of 600mm*2800mm*9mm board is about 9 kg/sheet, and the price of each sheet is about 75-90 yuan
4. Profit per ton of product: about 2500 yuan/ton
Ex-factory price: 9000 yuan/ton-cost per ton of integrated wall: 6000/ton = 2500 yuan/ton
5. Annual profit of a 65-machine production line: about 1.9 million yuan
Annual profit = annual output × profit per ton = 3.5 tons/day * 360 days * 60% operating rate * profit per ton 2500 yuan/ton = 1.9 million yuan
6. Investment analysis
1. Main production equipment, molds and surface treatment equipment
Tax-included price (ten thousand)
Integrated wall panel and supporting line production line
80 machine 600 type wallboard production line
65 machine 600 type wallboard production line
65 machine 300 type wallboard production line
51 machine 200 type line production line
Wall panel mould
300, 450, 600
V seam seamless each set
Line wrapping machine
PVC film slitting machine
1.967 million (including tax price), production capacity: 5000 tons (year)
Automatic feeding system for mixing, crushing, grinding and dust removal
Frequency conversion mixer (with vacuum feeding belt dust removal)
Frequency conversion mixer (with vacuum feeding belt dust removal)
Environmental protection type mill
Subtotal: 553,000 (including tax price)
2. Total equipment investment: 2.52 million
Working capital: about 3 million
Annual production capacity: 5000 tons, 1 million square meters. (Calculated based on 70% annual operating rate)
Gross profit: 5000*2500=12.5 million.
3. Investment recovery period: 3-6 months
Note: The selection of the above equipment and molds is based on production needs.
7. Plant structure and water and electricity installation
(1) Plant structure: The minimum height of the main workshop is 4 meters, the minimum length is 40 meters, and the minimum width is 6 meters; the minimum height of the mixing workshop and warehouse is 6 meters, and the minimum area is 300 square meters; it is recommended that the minimum area of the plant planning is not less than 3000 square meters.
(2) Water: During the production process, the product must be cooled, and a circulating pool must be set up outdoors. The installation area is about 60 cubic meters and is connected to the indoor equipment pipeline. The main pipeline can be 75mm PPR pipe, and the branch pipe is based on the water pump inlet on the equipment. To decide. Drainage pipe can choose 160mm PVC pressure pipe. Cooling water (circulation) 10 tons/hour.
(3) Electricity: about 500KW transformer for all equipment
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.