Explain the storage, transportation and installation requirements of PVC pipesExplain the storage, transportation and installation requirements of PVC pipes
1) The transportation of PVC pipes, bamboo materials, bamboo parts and valves shall comply with the following rules
① During shipment, it is not allowed to throw, drop, roll or drag. When handling in winter, it should be handled lightly. When mechanical equipment is used for lifting and filling, it is necessary to use non-metallic rope (belt) for lifting.
② When transporting the pipes, they should be placed on a flatbed car with baffles or in a flat cabin. There should be no sharp or protruding objects that may damage the pipes. Non-metallic ropes (belts) should be used for bundling and fixing, and sun protection should be provided .
③Pipe fittings and valves should be stacked one by one in a regular and secure manner, and should be protected from rain.
2) The storage process of PVC pipes, fittings and valves should conform to the rules listed below:
①Pipes, fittings and valves should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse or in a well-ventilated place, away from heat sources, and should be protected from sun and rain.
② Mixed storage with oils or chemicals is strictly prohibited, and the warehouse should have fire prevention measures.
③The pipes should be stacked horizontally on a flat support or on the ground. When the straight pipes are selected from the triangular stacking or the rectangular stacking with support and maintenance on both sides, the stacking height should not exceed I. 5m: When the straight bamboo is selected for layered shelf storage, each shelf The height should not exceed 1m, and the total stacking height should not exceed 3m.
④Needle storage should be stored in boxes on the shelf or on the flat ground. When the boxes are placed freely, the stacking height should not exceed one 5m.
⑤ When storing pipes, fittings or valves, they should be stored separately according to different standard sizes and different types, and the principle of "first in first out" should be strictly observed.
⑥ When temporarily storing pipes and bones outdoors, concealment should be used.
3) Polyethylene plastic pipes generally use electric fusion connection or hot fusion connection or welding connection. Threaded connection and dry connection are not allowed. Steel-plastic transition joints are required for metal pipe connection. The connection between the polyethylene pipe end of the steel-plastic conversion joint and the polyethylene pipe or the steel frame polyethylene composite bamboo piece shall conform to the corresponding rules of hot melt connection or electric fusion connection.
1) The connection of the steel-plastic conversion joint between the steel pipe end and the metal pipe shall conform to the corresponding rules for welding of steel pipes or flange connection.
2) When welding the steel pipe end of the steel-plastic conversion joint to the steel pipe, the thirst reduction method should be adopted in the steel-plastic transition section.
3) After the steel-plastic conversion joint is connected, the joint should be treated with anticorrosion. The anticorrosion grade should meet the planning requirements and the well inspection is qualified.
4) When the polyethylene plastic pipe is connected, in order to avoid debris left in the joint and affect the strength of the joint, the bamboo end should be cleaned.
The operation of the hot-melt butt joint should meet the following rules:
1) According to the standard of the pipe or pipe fittings, select the corresponding clamp, and extend the joint end of the joint piece out of the clamp. The free length should not be less than 10% of the nominal diameter. Move the clamp to make the end face of the joint piece touch and straighten the corresponding to be connected Parts so that they are on the same axis, the wrong edge should not be greater than 10% of the wall thickness.
2) Wipe clean the joints of polyethylene pipes or fittings, and mill the end faces of the joints to make them perpendicular to the axis. The uniform cutting thickness should not be greater than 0.2 mm, and the welding surface after cutting should avoid contamination.
3) The end face of the connecting piece should be heated by hot-melt butt connecting equipment.
4) After the heat absorption time reaches the process requirements, the heating plate should be quickly withdrawn and the uniformity of the melting of the heating surface of the connecting piece should be checked to ensure that there is no damage. Use a uniform external force to make the joint surface completely touch within a regular time, and flang to form a uniform symmetrical flange.
5) During the pressure cooling period, the joints shall not be moved or any external force shall be applied to the joints. After the PVC pipe installation is completed, strength test and tightness test shall be carried out. If water seepage is found at the joint, the treatment method shall be adopted in time. Only after passing the pressure test, backfilling soil can be carried out. In order to avoid damage to the pipe and cracking joints, the backfilling soil must not contain stones, debris, hard objects, etc.