Essential knowledge for transportation and storage of PE water supply productsEssential knowledge for transportation and storage of PE water supply products
After the PE water pipe purchased by the customer is transported to the construction site, it should pay attention to the protection of the finished PE water pipe. During the construction process, the connection of the pipe fittings and the subsequent overall maintenance of the pipeline should be paid attention to. Avoid unnecessary maintenance, loss of manpower and financial resources during initial use.
Attention to handling and stacking:
1. When handling and installing the pipeline, avoid touching sharp objects to prevent the pipeline from being damaged.
2. During the installation of PE water supply pipes, the contact of paint and other organic contaminants with pipe fittings should be prevented.
3. When installing special fittings for metal inserts connected to metal pipes, do not use excessive force, one side will damage the threaded fittings and cause leakage at the connection.
4. The heating of pipes and fittings should prevent excessive heating, make the thickness thinner, and the pipes deform in the fittings.
5. When the hot melt cannula and calibration are stopped, it is strictly prohibited to rotate.
6. There shall be no open flames at the operation site, and it is strictly forbidden to bend and bend the pipes.
7. Openings where PE water supply pipe installation is interrupted or completed must be temporarily closed to prevent debris from entering.
Finished product protection
Pipes and pipes should not be exposed to sunlight for a long time. To avoid bending of pipes during storage and transportation, the stacking should be level. The stacking height should not be greater than 2M. When handling pipes and fittings, they should be handled with care to avoid oil pollution. Sharply touch and throw, hold, drag. After the buried dark pipe is sealed, the location and direction of the dark pipe should be clearly indicated on the wall, and it is strictly forbidden to impact or nail sharp objects such as metal nails on the pipe. After the PE water supply pipe is installed, it must not be used as a pull-out, hanger, etc.