Do you know the purpose of aluminum-plastic pipes?Do you know the purpose of aluminum-plastic pipes?
Characteristics of aluminum-plastic pipe
The aluminum-plastic composite pipe is formed by co-extrusion of the outer layer of PE, the middle longitudinally welded aluminum pipe, the inner layer of PE, and the hot-melt adhesive between the inner and outer layers of PE and the aluminum pipe. Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) Good corrosion resistance, no rust on the inside and outside of the pipe wall, and good appearance (white and blue);
(2) Strong anti-aging ability, durable, life span up to 50 years;
(3) No harmful ingredients, stable chemical properties, non-toxic and tasteless. Safety assessment platform for transporting drinking water;
(4) Good hydraulic performance, smooth inner wall, not easy to scale, do not breed microorganisms, low resistance to transport fluid, water flow is 20% to 30% larger than metal pipe:
(5) Excellent mechanical properties, high leakage resistance and compressive strength;
(6) It has good thermal insulation and frost resistance, and can be used for cold and hot water supply according to PE material;
(7) Anti-vibration and impact resistance, can reduce the noise of water flow in the pipe;
(8) Easy installation, you can use special pipe shears or other cutting tools to complete the pipe cutting, without the use of wire, you can bend without rebound, the operation of the bending pipe is simple, and the pipeline connection is convenient;
(9) Light weight (only 1/5 to 1/17 of the same specification galvanized pipe), easy to handle, due to certain flexibility, it can easily meet the needs of pipeline bending in engineering installation;
(10) Use special copper pipe fittings, which can be connected with other pipes and pipe fittings.
1. Aluminum-plastic pipe uses welded aluminum pipe as the middle layer, the inner and outer layers are made of polyethylene plastic, and the inner and outer layers of the aluminum layer are bonded with hot-melt adhesive, and are combined into a pipe by special mechanical processing methods.
2. The aluminum layer of aluminum-plastic tube adopts lapped ultrasonic welding. The main specifications of the product are: 1014, 1216, 1418, 1620, 2025, 2632, 3240, 4150, 5163, 6075; special brass joints with national patents.
3 According to usage, there are ordinary drinking water pipes, high temperature resistant pipes, and gas pipes. The characteristics and uses of various pipes are as follows:
①Aluminum-plastic pipe for ordinary drinking water: white L mark, applicable scope: domestic water, condensate, oxygen, compressed air, other chemical liquid pipes.
②Aluminum-plastic pipe for high temperature resistance: red R mark, mainly used for hot water and heating pipeline system with long-term working water temperature of 95℃.
③Aluminum-plastic pipe for gas: yellow Q mark, mainly used to transport natural gas, liquefied gas and gas pipeline systems.
④When the pipeline is constructed, it must comply with the corresponding technical regulations.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.