SPC Stone Plastic Floor Equipment Investment Feasibility Report
SPC Stone Plastic Floor Equipment Investment Feasibility Report
Stone plastic floor equipment
spc floor equipment
Stone Plastic Floor Machinery
spc floor machinery
Category: WPC / spc / LVT stone plastic / stone crystal floor machine
SPC Stone Plastic Floor Investment Feasibility Report
1. Stone-plastic floor, SPC floor, advanced floor, super floor, stone crystal floor, PVC floor description:
Stone plastic floor (also known as SPC floor, high-grade floor, super floor, stone crystal floor and PVC floor, etc.) is a PVC material extruded by twin-screw extruder as the basic material, with four-roller or five-roller calender unit, respectively It is a new type of material made by laminating PV color film (wood grain film, marble film, solid color film) or veneer + wear layer + bottom film at one time. The process is very simple. It is completed by the heat generated by the product itself when it is fitted. It is absolutely free of glue and is absolutely environmentally friendly and ecological. After the stone-plastic floor is extruded by the extruder, the surface coating process is realized online, and then divided by a multi-blade saw (because the length is fixed, only a vertical multi-blade saw is required), then slotted vertically and horizontally, and then two UV ,wrap up and store.
Introduce the stone-plastic floor equipment and its functions in sections here:
The stone-plastic floor material uses environmental protection formula, does not contain heavy metals, phthalate and formaldehyde and other harmful substances, in line with WN14372 \ EN649-2011 \ IEC62321 \ GB4085-83 and other standards.
Stone plastic floor finished size range
ength 950, 1220, 1850mm
SPC stone plastic floor density: 1.9--2.1 tons / cubic meter
SPC stone plastic floor shrinkage rate: less than or equal to one thousandth (after tempering treatment), less than or equal to 2.5 thousandths (without tempering treatment)
Shrinkage test standard: 80 degrees, 6 hours standard.
SPC stone plastic floor advantages: SPC floor physical indicators are stable and reliable, and chemical indicators comply with international and national standards.
PVC microcrystalline stone plastic floor products have many advantages over solid wood floors and reinforced floors. They are wear-resistant, stain-resistant, easy to clean, non-deformable, non-mildew, non-cracking, low noise, environmentally friendly (including formaldehyde release), economical, and solid wood Realistic, no difference from the real wood board, the variety of colors and patterns can fully meet the needs of various personalized design and other characteristics. Stone-plastic flooring is called soft gold in the floor! Very popular with customers at home and abroad.
(1) Green and environmentally friendly, free of formaldehyde and other harmless, no radioactive pollution, no pollution to the environment, it is a green environmentally friendly product and can be recycled
(2) Strong wear resistance: There is a special high-tech processed transparent wear-resistant layer on the surface of the PVC floor, which has strong wear resistance, so it is used in hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, transportation vehicles with large flows And other places, PVC flooring is more and more popular
(3) Waterproof, moisture-proof, non-deformable in water, non-slip PVC material, strong anti-slip property, can eliminate the worries of the elderly and children.
(4) Toughness and elasticity: impact resistance, comfortable feet.
(5) High safety, insulation, flame retardant, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, 5% acetic acid. 5% hydrochloric acid, no abnormalities on the surface. It will self-extinguish within five seconds of leaving the flame.
(6) Novel colors, a variety of colors to choose from, gorgeous colors, natural and realistic, any combination of color patterns, highlighting individual colors.
(7) The installation is quick and convenient, and the construction is convenient. It can be sawed, planed, nailed, and glue-free.
(8) Long service life can reach more than 20 years.
2. Stone plastic floor production process
Process 1: Mixing
All kinds of raw materials (resin powder, microcrystalline stone powder, etc.) are mixed according to a certain ratio-poured into the hot mixing pot of the high-speed mixer (the setting temperature of the hot mixing is about 125 degrees, the role is to fully mix the various materials, exclude Moisture in the material) --- Enter the cold mixing pot (the cold mixing temperature is about 45 degrees, cool the material to prevent the material from agglomeration and discoloration) ---- through cooling to mix the material for standby.
Process 2: Extrusion
The uniformly mixed materials are added to the twin-screw extruder and heated and extruded --- into the floor mold for extrusion molding, the formed sheet passes through a four-roll or five-roll calender, and the base material is fixed to a thickness --- color film --- Paste wear layer --- Cooling --- Cutting
Process 3: UV tempering
Surface UV-tempering (tempering hot water temperature 80-120 degrees, cooling water temperature: 10 degrees)
Process 4: slitting and slotting + packaging
Slitting --- Slotting --- Inspection --- Packaging
The composition, proportion, structure, specifications and corresponding parameters of SPC stone-plastic flooring:
☆ Mixed temperature of high-speed mixing unit:
Hot mixing temperature: 120 ～ 130 ℃; cold mixing discharge temperature: 35 ～ 50 ℃
☆ Setting of 92 conical twin screw extruder and die temperature:
Zone 1: 191; Zone 2: 188; Zone 3: 170; Zone 4: 165; Zone 5: 180; Zone 6: 190; Confluent core: 160; Mold: 185-205; Host current: about 100 amps.
☆ SPC floor cost accounting (recipe cost is calculated based on 2200 yuan / ton):
1. 4mm thickness SPC floor weight: thickness 4.0mm × density 2.0 = 8Kg / ㎡, formula cost 2.2 yuan / kg × 8 kg = 17.6 yuan / ㎡
2. PVC wear layer 1 yuan / ㎡ + color film 4 yuan / ㎡ = 5 yuan / ㎡ (wear layer thickness: 0.3)
3. Slotting: 2 yuan / square;
4. Patent fee: __yuan / ㎡
5. PVC bottom film: 1 yuan / ㎡
5. Packing: 1.5 ～ 2 yuan / ㎡
6. UV: 0.6+ artificial 1 yuan / ㎡ = 1.6 yuan / ㎡
7. Comprehensive labor: 2 yuan / ㎡
Total: 31.2 yuan / ㎡ (excluding export lock patent fees)
4. SPC stone plastic floor effect:
5. SPC floor production equipment: (planned production capacity 200 cabinets / month)
SJSZ92 twin-screw extruder output: 20 tons × 80% = 16 tons / 24 hours; (4mm thickness floor, actual daily output: 18 tons / 24 hours) 4mm thickness floor weight: 8 kg / m2 (density: 2.0 );
16000 tons ÷ 8 kg = 2000 square meters; 10 production lines × 16 tons = 160 tons / strip × 30 days = 4800 tons ÷ 18 tons = 266 × 80% = 213 cabinets / month (18 tons is the weight of a container)
6. Model and quantity of SPC floor extrusion equipment
Equipment List Quantity
1), SJZ92 / 188 twin screw host 1 set
2), mold L = 1050mm 1 set
3). Four-roll calender including 1 set of laminating film
4) 1 set of roller temperature controller
5), 1 set of longitudinal cutting
6), 1 set of tractor
7), 1 set of shears
8), 1 set of manipulator
9), electrical control system
10), frequency conversion mixer with dust removal belt vacuum feeder
(800/2500 model) 1 set
11). Crusher (680) 1 set
12), milling machine (600 model: 300kg / h) 1 set
7. The total investment of a set of SPC floor production equipment and related auxiliary equipment facilities:
The whole line process:
A. Substrate extruder: automatic feeder-mixer-automatic feeder-SJSZ92 / 188 extruder-die-four-roller or five-roller calender-cooling bracket-roller traction machine-cross cutting Machine-stacking table-crusher-mill (production line, mixer, crusher, mill, total 1.08-118 million)
B. Paint line UV: increase wear resistance (usually do two) (35-380 thousand)
C. Longitudinal multi-blade saw: slitting (200,000)
D. Slotting equipment: longitudinal conveyor belt machine, longitudinal milling, longitudinal brushing machine, transition belt machine, transverse double-end milling (1.6 million, including dust suction device and cutter)
Total price: Taxes excluding freight about RMB 323-336 million
Equipment power and site requirements
(1) The total power of the substrate extruder: about 230kw, and the total power of the supporting equipment in the rear stage: about 300kw.
(2) Site requirements: The length of the substrate extrusion production line is 40 meters long and 10 meters wide, and the rear equipment site is 60 meters long and 15 meters wide. The height requirement is generally more than 4 meters. If the 800/2500 vacuum feeding belt with dust removal device, then it needs a height of 5.7 meters (this height is limited to about a dozen square meters where the mixing unit is placed)
(3) Operators: 12-13 people (3 people for substrate extrusion production line, 4 people for slitting, 1-2 people for slotting, 2 people for packing sets, 2 people for stacking finished products)
Introduction of main equipment
1) SRL-Z800 / 2500 mixer, main motor 110kw, frequency conversion speed regulation
2) SJSZ92 / 188 substrate extrusion production line, main motor 110kw, frequency conversion speed regulation, total installed power 220kw;
3) HJC-12, longitudinal multi-blade saw, feeding motor power 2.2KW, speed 10-30 meters per minute, spindle motor 15KW;
4) DTLS6 / 06 / 10D + 2G, longitudinal double end milling, feeding motor power 5.5KW, speed 40-80 meters per minute, 1st, 2nd, 3rd station spindle motor 8KW * 6, 4th, 5th station Spindle motor 5.5KW * 4, install scraper system in the sixth station;
5) DT6 / 18 / 10D + 2G, horizontal double-end milling, feeding motor power 3.7KW, speed 20-40 meters per minute, 1st, 2nd, 3rd station spindle motor 5.5KW * 6, 4th, 5th Position spindle motor 3KW * 4, install scraper system in the sixth station;
6) GTP5-02, automatic film sealing and cutting machine, 6-8 packets per minute;
The speed and production capacity of substrate extrusion, slitting, grooving and packaging:
The average extrusion output of the substrate is 600 kg for one hour; about 2m / min (950-1220mm wide plate).
The main speed and frequency of slitting and slotting the whole line: longitudinal milling 60-80m / min, about 60 standard boards per minute (standard board is 6.2 * 150 * 1220, single piece area is 0.18 square meters).
Cutting section: 8-10 large boards are cut per minute, and the large board is cut into 8 small boards, with a total of 64-80 small boards per minute;
Slotting section: longitudinal double-end milling speed of 80 meters, 60 target plates; horizontal double-end milling speed of about 30m / min. The distance between the pusher hooks is 400mm, and 75 standard boards can be processed per minute at a speed of 30m / min.
Packaging section: set box, cover film, cover film frequency 6-8 times per minute. (10 pieces of standard boards per box)
Precautions for SPC stone plastic floor maintenance
1. The stone-plastic floor will be waxed before leaving the factory to protect the floor from wear during long-distance transportation and installation. After the floor is installed
Wax immediately, because the wax layer will close the gap between the floor and the floor, making the glue under the floor unable to breathe and solidify, resulting in adhesion
decline. The correct way is to wait for the floor to dry for a period of about 24 hours or more, depending on the weather conditions.
2. Empty indoor items before waxing, except for furniture that cannot be moved for cleaning, the specific method is to use a neutral detergent to wet the water
For the floor, remove the floating layer on the floor. If the area is large and the pollution is serious, you can consider using a multi-function cleaning machine and supporting grinding disc to clean.
After cleaning the floor, use water to clean the water 1-2 times to absorb the water or let it dry naturally. Pay attention to the use of the vacuum (absorbent) machine without water, and quickly
It's fast. After the floor is dry, it can be waxed. There are two types of waxing: one is the base wax and the other is the surface wax. The function of the bottom wax is to seal the ground.
The gaps and pores of the board are not very bright after drying, and the wax should be brighter.
3. It is recommended to use the first waxing and the second waxing for the first time. The interval is 2 hours or wait for a layer of wax to dry. In addition, very bright
You can beat the wax twice or more and then perform mechanical polishing. After using the floor for a period of time, the wax layer will be contaminated. When the pollution is serious, this
It is necessary to remove the wax. The specific method is to mix the wax water in proportion to the warm water, wet the floor for several minutes, and then use a water pusher to remove the wax layer.
To absorb moisture, it is recommended to use a multi-function cleaning machine with a grinding disc to remove the wax layer. After removing the wax layer, repeat the cleaning and waxing process.
SPC stone plastic floor is also known as SPC floor, high-grade floor, super floor, stone crystal floor and PVC floor. It is a new type of environmentally friendly zero-formaldehyde ground material and a major reform of the ground material. In the future, the home improvement tooling ground material is the first choice and the necessary choice. The above is the request of those who want to invest in SPC floor equipment, made a comprehensive analysis report. If there is any uncertainty, please tell me. I will give you additional instructions.
Thank you all for your constant attention and help.
Follow-up: Edison Chen, an excellent supplier of plastic extrusion equipment, talks about the differences between LVT, WPC and SPC flooring
1. Overview of the plastic floor
1. English name
PVC (poly-vinyl chloride), Chinese name: plastic floor, currently several common names are PVC / LVT / LVP / WPC / SPC / Vinylfloor / vinyl plank. The main component is polyvinyl chloride material. PVC flooring originated in Europe and the United States and is very popular in Europe, America and Asia-Pacific. China currently has more 2.0MM commercial flooring, and SPC and WPC flooring are also slowly spreading.
5 common expression methods for plastic flooring
1.1 PVC: poly vinyl chloride,
1.2 LVT: luxury vinyl tile,
1.3 LVP: luxury vinyl plank
1.4 Vinyl floor
1.5 Vinyl plank
1.6 WPC: wood plastic composite (in fact, because wood powder is added, it is difficult to process after processing and raw material recycling, so there is no wood powder in the WPC floor substrate formula at present)
1.7 SPC: stone plastic composite, European and American countries call this kind of floor RVP (rigid vinyl plank), rigid plastic floor.
2. Classification of plastic flooring
At present, the PVC sheet floor can be made into two types. One is the floor with the same pattern from the bottom to the surface. If the surface is burned or scratched, it can be repaired with a waxing machine . The other is that the top layer is a pure PVC transparent layer and then the printing layer and the foam layer are added underneath. It can be seen that the same quality penetrating material is much superior to the composite type.
From the morphological point of view, it is divided into coiled floor and sheet floor;
At present, there are three main types of LVT flooring: vinyl locking, dry back, loose lay, from another perspective, PVC flooring can be divided into: ordinary (Dry Back) / lock (click) / glue-free (Loose lay) according to the way of assembly. At the same time, WPC wood-plastic flooring and SPC stone-plastic flooring are also in the stage of active promotion and rapid development in domestic and foreign markets.
2.1 Comparison of dry back and loose lay in plastic flooring
A. Installation method: dry back needs to be assisted by water glue, etc., also known as glue down, loose lay can be directly paved (the loose lay bottom layer has a layer of black skin on it, and it cannot be pushed on a flat surface.)
B. Thickness: dry back starts from a 2.0mm thick bottom, no lower than this specification, loose lay is generally consistent with Click 4.0mm, 5.0mm
C. Wear-resistant layer: Generally, it is made of Dryback with thickness of 2.0mm and 2.5mm, wear-resistant 0.1mm-0.5mm, Dry Back with thickness of 3.0mm, wear-resistant 0.1mm-1.0mm, 2.0mm The principle of 2.5mm and 0.5mm can be used for wear resistance, but it is not cost-effective. In addition, the formula of the base material and the intermediate material must be changed and tested. Now the factory basically does not do it. The wear-resistant layer of 4.0mm and 5mm basically only wears 0.3mm and 0.5mm, the reason is the same as above.
D. Price: dry back is cheap, loose lay is more expensive
E. Health time: it takes 24 hours after dry back tempering, looselay is the same as the lock series, it takes 48 hours.
F: The flexibility of the two is different. The loose lay product is obviously much softer than the dry back. Such characteristics can also be used as distinguishing features. At the same time, the most obvious thing is that there is a layer of black skin on the bottom of the loose lay. You can use a nail scraping test to distinguish between soft and hard.
3. The composition of the plastic floor
PVC floor composition: PVC resin powder, stone powder, plasticizer, stabilizer, carbon black, the main components are polyvinyl chloride and stone powder.
Plastic floor is composed of backing layer, core layer, glass fibre, decorative paper and wear layer in sequence from bottom to surface.
Second, the technological process and corresponding workshop of LVT floor:
Base material, intermediate material-hot pressing (pressing), health care-roll coating, tempering, health care-punching, health care-edge cutting or slotting-packaging
1. Bottom / Middle Material Workshop
1.1 Production process
Put PVC resin powder, plasticizer, stabilizer and carbon black into Qingdao Ruijie plastic machine Wang Ailing mixer according to the formula proportion, LVT machine automatically add plasticizer. After 10 minutes, add the stone powder again and stir for about 30 minutes. Send the uniformly mixed mixture to the conveyor belt and heat it into the mixer. In the internal mixer, after turning the material through the hammer for a total of 4 minutes, the raw material powder enters the roller, and is gradually formed after the roller is rolled, the temperature is about 170 ℃, and finally cooled and opened, the raw material is cut into 1 * 1m or 1 * 1.3m block.
The bottom layer is often tough and not easy to break. It is composed of polyvinyl chloride, calcium powder, plasticizer and other materials. The middle layer is relatively easy to break. Not easy to upturn.
PVC resin powder: Polyvinyl chloride is a non-toxic, odorless white powder. It has high chemical stability and good plasticity. PVC is the most widely used and most important polymer in the world, but pure PVC is actually the most unstable polymer, so only after adding appropriate stabilizers and other additives, the advantages of PVC can be reflected.
Carbon black: the pigment with the strongest coloring power and hiding power, the most stable pigment, heat resistance, chemical resistance, light resistance
Stone powder: insoluble in water and acid, function: increase opacity, improve paper flexibility
DOTP (plasticizer): It is a near-colorless low-viscosity liquid. Since PVC itself is a hard material, the addition of plasticizer can make the finished plastic products soft, easy to bend, fold, and have good elasticity and easy to shape .
(There is another plasticizer NP-1 in the mixing area, its performance is weaker than DOTP, and it is selected and used according to specific customer needs. The DIBT standard requires all floor materials to be full DOTP)
Stabilizer: It can slow down the reaction, maintain chemical balance, reduce surface tension, prevent light, thermal decomposition or oxidation reaction, etc., thereby promoting the stability of product quality.
The general trend of plastic flooring is very clear, and you can really consider investing if possible. LVT, SPC, WPC, Shijing floor, lock floor, SMS stone wood plastic floor are all good.