Carbon spiral tube production line takes you to understand the use of carbon tubesCarbon spiral tube production line takes you to understand the use of carbon tubes
Carbon spiral tube is a new type of power cable protection tube, using high-density polyethylene and modified carbon as the main raw materials, using basic molding and unique rotational molding technology. The carbon spiral tube has the advantages of height, high toughness, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high insulation, good flame retardancy, light weight, long life, and resistance to deformation. The carbon spiral tube production line takes you to understand the use of carbon tubes:
Carbon tube use:
1. Carbon bellows have been widely used in underground projects of urban street light lines.
2. Laying underground electric railway power and communication cables.
3. Residential area construction projects and buried cable projects in parks and large entertainment venues are currently ideal buried cable sheaths.
Carbon spiral tube production line
Carbon tube characteristics:
1. The invention has good flexibility: the carbon tube has a unique shape and a spiral shape, can bend around obstacles, and is convenient for construction.
2. Carbon pipes are lighter than cement short pipes, fixed-length ductile pipes, steel pipes and fixed-length PVC pipes, and are easier to transport.
3. High carbon tube: The special spiral physical shape makes it have high compressive strength and will not be deformed under high pressure.
4. The carbon tube is guaranteed: the tube has strong impact resistance, flexibility and height, and it is guaranteed even in disasters or ground subsidence.
5. Convenient threading of carbon tube: smooth inner and outer surfaces of the tube, low friction coefficient, and wire inside the tube, making threading very convenient
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.