Briefly describe the common quality problems of PE water supply pipe production line and the corresponding solutionsBriefly describe the common quality problems of PE water supply pipe production line and the corresponding solutions
There are often some unexpected quality problems in the production process of PE pipe equipment, usually due to equipment or raw material problems. Based on the PE pipe production line, Qingdao precision Machinery Co., Ltd. has provided years of PE pipe production experience, and introduced the quality problems of ordinary PE pipes and the causes and solutions of quality problems.
1. There are scratches on the outer surface of the PE pipe. Reason: The mortar is attached to the sizing sleeve, support plate or sealing ring. Solution: Clean the sizing sleeve, support plate or seal.
2. The surface of the PE water supply pipe production line is corrugated. Reason: Insufficient cooling, improper seal size, and vibration phenomenon. Solution: Increase the sizing amount of water or increase the distance between the mouth and the sizing sleeve. Check whether the size of the vacuum tank seal is small. If it is very small, replace or appropriately reduce the vacuum degree of the first section of the vacuum tank, and increase the vacuum degree of the second section of the vacuum tank.
3. There are dents on the surface (mainly the inner wall) and it is not bright. Reason: The melting temperature is inappropriate or the raw material is problematic. The raw material contains impurities. The inner wall between the mouth and the core is not properly cleaned, and the local temperature is too high, resulting in aging. Solution: Check the raw materials, clean or transition for a period of time, check the temperature sensor.
Four. It is the surface of the PE pipe pit. Reason: the moisture of the raw material, the burst of bubbles and the uneven sizing amount. Solution: Dry the raw materials, adjust the water volume or replace the sizing sleeve.
5. There are bright spots on the surface. Reason: insufficient sizing amount. Solution: Increase the amount of water sizing or replace the sizing sleeve with a lot of water.
6. The inner and outer walls are axially rough. Reason: The water content of the raw material is too high. Solution: Raw material drying treatment
7. Outer surface waterline. Reason: The local water eye of the sizing sleeve is blocked, causing the water volume of individual water eye to be too large. Solution: Clean the sizing sleeve
8. Inner wall grooves (mostly appear in thick-walled pipes). Reason: The wall thickness is too thick, and the temperature of the melt is difficult to reduce, resulting in flow. Solution: Lower the temperature of the mouth and core touch.
Nine. The thickness of the tube wall is uneven. Reasons: 1) The mouth or core feels that the bolt is loose, and the gap between the mouth and the touch is inappropriate. 2) The temperature of the mouth or core touch is uneven, resulting in inconsistent flow. 3) The sizing sleeve is not aligned with the mouth, and the spiral separator or screen is blocked. Solution: 1) Tighten the bolts or adjust the gap of the nozzle. 2) Check the heating ring and temperature sensor. 3) Adjust the sizing sleeve and the nozzle to contact the split shuttle or screen.
10. Low elongation at break. Reasons: raw materials are not perfect; the direction increases and the cleanliness increases. Solution: adjust the process temperature to enhance the plasticizing effect; increase the distance between the nozzle and the sizing sleeve.
Eleven. The ellipticity is very large. Reason: gravity. Solution: Add calibration equipment.