Bathroom cabinet installation processBathroom cabinet installation process
With the rapid development of household items, I believe that everyone already has a deep understanding of the PVC material of the bathroom cabinet board, so what is the processing process of the bathroom cabinet? Is it curious? Below I will share with you the processing flow of the bathroom cabinet, everyone may try to operate it,
1. Before installation, check whether various materials and parts are complete.
2. Install a triangle valve to ensure that the cold and hot water inlet pipes are kept flush.
3. Measure the distance and install the sewer pipe. Apply glue evenly to ensure that there is no gap between the tube and the tube.
4. Install cabinet corners to see if all corners are on the same level. Make sure the cabinet is balanced, and make proper adjustments after installation.
5. Place the bathroom cabinet against the wall to see if the location of the inlet and outlet pipes is suitable. If it is not suitable, certain changes are required.
6. Install the faucet of the basin. The faucet is best purchased with the bathroom cabinet, so that the water outlet angle is more suitable, and it will not cause the water flow to be too large or too small.
7. Fix the basin faucet with a nut. When fixing, hold the faucet with one hand to avoid position deviation after installation.
8. Place the basin with the faucet on the bathroom cabinet and adjust the position to the best.
9. The inlet and outlet pipes and drains connected to the basin are of proper length and reasonable location.
10. Install the handle of the cabinet and adjust it properly.
11. The method of connecting the ceramics to the ceramic tile in the sink is fixed with silicone to achieve the purpose of cabinet stability and preventing leakage.
12. Turn on the faucet to conduct the water discharge test to see whether the angle of the faucet is appropriate and whether the water is flowing smoothly.
13. Last time do a detailed inspection, after no problem, wipe the cabinet clean.