You don't know the protective tube of porous communication cableSeven-hole plum tube is a plum-shaped communication tube formed by particles as the main material and other formulas through a unique mold, also known as plum tube and honeycomb tube. This tube has a smooth inner wall and can directly pass through the optical cable, which can save Working hours, its structure is reasonable, high use value and long life. It is mainly used for jackets of communication cables for advantages, mobile, Tietong, Unicom, Netcom, radio and television. The buried trench of the seven-hole plum pipe should be as straight as possible according to the design requirements and construction operations. Before burying the pipe, the hard material in the trench should be removed to prevent the pipe from being deformed. When burying the pipe, 10-15CM of the porous pipe should be reserved in the manhole to facilitate cable passing. The tube should be blocked by the sub-tube exposed at the end of the well. When burying the pipe, it is strictly forbidden to mix in the pipe with foreign matters. For the pipe connection, place the pipe-like positioning ribs upwards, clean the outer wall of the end pipe, insert the directly one end socket, and then lay a thick wooden board on the end surface, and hit the board with a hammer to insert the pipe into place. At the other end of the socket directly, insert another pipe directly into the socket, and then extend it to the next person's well. In actual construction, the length of each pipe is not necessarily the same as the length between the manholes. In this case, the length of the pipe is measured according to the actual length of the manhole and the distance is cut with a hacksaw. Be sure to saw it flat. After the docking is completed, the end extending into the manhole is required to be plugged with a pipe plug to prevent foreign objects from intruding. Those who install and use this product for the first time may lay the first section <Distance Between Two Wells> without backfilling. Try one or two holes with a cable feeder, and then lay down to the lower section after it is successfully inserted, which will make you more at ease. After the pipe is laid, it should be backfilled with fine sand or fine soil to the height of the submerged pipe. Do not leave the pipe suspended, and then backfill other soil. It is forbidden to smash large stones and large dry soil blocks into the pipe. When the pipeline passes through a section severely damaged by external force, the connection part is covered with cement concrete to ensure its safety.
Seven holes plum tube characteristics
1. One tube is porous, increase the reserved tube hole, increase the utilization rate of communication hole position, reduce the project cost and save investment;
2. High strength, impact resistance, light weight, dense material, uniform wall thickness, and cheap price;
3. High insulation;
4. Anti-corruption, anti-aging, good weather resistance and long service life: HDPE porous pipe has good anti-corrosion resistance, is not affected by moisture and soil pH, is not conductive, is not sensitive to dielectric degradation, and is not required for pipeline laying Do any anti-corrosion treatment and use the life span of more than 50 years;
5. Good weather resistance;
6. The material is flexible and can bypass obstacles;
7. Excellent flame retardant performance, self-extinguishing from fire;
8. The performance-price ratio is better than other materials.
Seven-hole plum tube product introduction: Tension is used in communication cables, telecommunication optical cable networks, long-distance communication roads and cable TV broadcast transmission networks. It has the advantages of both rigidity and flexibility, less laying procedures, convenient construction, safety and reliability, and high engineering cost. The characteristics of the seven-hole plum blossom tube:
1. Strong resistance to degradation and good electrical insulation;
2. The porous leave is clear, threading is easy and convenient;
3. One tube is porous, convenient and fast to construct, and the project cost is low;
4. The holes are closely arranged to improve the utilization rate of communication holes;
5. Product integrated structure, high strength and long service life.
The nine-hole plum tube is divided into the most common users. * The concern is the price of the nine-hole plum tube. The price of the nine-hole plum tube produced by our company is mainly determined by the material and thickness of the plum tube The main materials are PVC and PE. Among them, the price of plum tube with PE as the main material is higher, and the price of PVC tube is slightly lower.
Whether it is a PE or PVC nine-hole plum tube, it has the following five advantages:
1. Strong corrosion resistance and good electrical insulation.
2. The porous separation is clear, threading is easy and convenient.
3. One tube is porous, easy and fast to construct, and the project cost is low.
4. The holes are closely arranged to improve the utilization of communication holes.