What is the difference between pe tube and pvc tubeWhat is the difference between pe tube and pvc tube
PE water pipes and PVC pipes are like twin brothers. Many pot friends don’t know what they are doing. What are the roles of each? This time I would like to introduce the definition of these two types of pipelines and their advantages and disadvantages so that everyone can distinguish them; first from PE pipes to PVC pipes, a detailed introduction and analysis of PE water supply pipes What are the differences between PE pipes and pvc pipes in the production line?
Definition of PE pipe:
PE (high pressure polyethylene) raw materials are widely used in the drainage pipeline manufacturing industry because of their high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, and non-toxicity. Because it is not easy to rust, it is an ideal pipe fitting to replace general iron drainage pipes. PE water supply pipe implements commodity national industry standard: GB/T13663-2000 "Polyethylene (PE) Pipe for Water Supply".
Features of PE water supply pipe produced by PE water supply pipe production line:
1. High compressive strength, excellent resistance to natural environmental stress cracking, and good stress relaxation resistance;
2. Good ductility and flexibility, strong adaptability to basic unevenness and displacement, and can withstand harsh natural environments such as earthquake disasters and strong typhoons;
3. It has excellent aging resistance (including anti-ultraviolet light) and long-term heat resistance;
4. Anti-corrosion, no need to do anti-corrosion solution, long service life;
5. The inner cavity is smooth and clean, the friction resistance of running water is small, the commodity circulation work capacity is large, and the construction cost of the project is saved;
PE water supply pipe production line
Application scope of PE water supply pipe:
1. Power supply in urban area;
2. Food and chemical plant industries
3. Transport of stone sand and mortar
4. Replacement of cement drainage pipes, cast iron drainage pipes and seamless steel pipes
Features of PVC-U drainage pipe:
1. Lighter weight: the net weight per unit length is only for the cast iron drain pipe
2. High compressive strength: the tensile strength can reach above 45Mpa;
3. Small frictional resistance: the inner cavity of the pipe fittings is smooth and clean, and there is no fouling. The pressure loss resistance of the pipe fittings of the same caliber is more than 30% lower than that of the cast iron drainage pipe, which can save a lot of operating driving force costs;
4. Corrosion resistance: It has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, solvent corrosion resistance, good electrical corrosion resistance, and crevice corrosion is not easy to occur in the application;
Application scope of PVC-U drainage pipe:
Pipe fittings for water supply and drainage inside and outside the engineering building (empty frame or buried). Suitable for transportation of water whose temperature does not exceed 45°C, including transportation for general main purposes and domestic water.
The above knowledge points are summarized in the daily work of the PE water supply pipe production line manufacturers. I hope it will be useful to everyone. Welcome everyone to discuss and learn related knowledge.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.