What is spc flooring and why is SPC flooring popular in developed countriesWhat is spc flooring and why is SPC flooring popular in developed countries
Speaking of the choice of floor decoration, everyone can think of it as ceramic tiles, marble and wood floors, but now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, spc flooring has become the first choice for everyone to buy flooring, and the domestic market is gradually accepting Spc flooring, why spc flooring is popular, first of all you must ask what is spc flooring, how about spc flooring, today I will come with you to understand what is spc flooring, and how spc flooring is.
SPC is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin. The SPC substrate is extruded by an extruder combined with a T-die. The three-roll or four-roll calender is used to wear PVC. The layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are formed by heating, laminating and embossing at one time, and no glue is used in the production process.
What about spc flooring? What's so special about spc flooring?
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC floor is a new floor material invented in response to national emission reduction. The main raw material of spc floor is polyvinyl chloride resin, which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resources. It is 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene and no heavy metals. And carcinogens, no soluble volatiles, no radiation, truly natural and environmentally friendly. The spc floor is a reusable ground material, which is of great significance to protect our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
2.100% waterproof, PVC and water have no affinity, and will not mold due to high humidity. In the southern regions with more rainy seasons, spc floors will not be deformed due to moisture, which is a good choice.
3. Fireproof, the fireproof level of spc floor is B1, second only to stone, it will automatically extinguish after 5 seconds away from the flame, flame retardant, not spontaneous combustion, and will not produce toxic and harmful gases. Suitable for occasions with high fire requirements.
4. Non-slip, compared with ordinary floor materials, spc floor, nanofibers feel more astringent in the case of water, it is less likely to slip, the more astringent the more water. Suitable for families with elderly children, in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc. are the preferred ground materials.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of spc floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its wear-resistant revolutions can reach about 10,000 revolutions. According to the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of spc floor is more than 10-50 years. The spc floor is a long-life floor, especially suitable for public places with large pedestrian flow and high wear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, spc floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary ground materials, in high-rise buildings for staircase load-bearing and space saving, has unparalleled advantages, while in the old There are special advantages in building renovation.
7. Suitable for floor heating, spc floor has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays a role in energy saving for families who use wall-hung stoves to heat floor heating. spc floor overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tile, terrazzo ice, cold and slip, is the first choice for floor heating and heat conduction floor.
In addition to the above characteristics, spc flooring also has high flexibility, sound absorption and noise resistance and high temperature resistance (80 degrees) and low temperature resistance (-20 degrees). Please pay attention to consultation if you like it.