What is SPC floor? How about SPC floor?What is SPC floor? How about SPC floor?
When it comes to the choice of decoration floor, you can think that it must be ceramic tile, marble and wood floor, etc., but now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, SPC floor has become the first choice for you to choose floor, and the domestic market is gradually accepting SPC floor, why SPC floor will be popular, first of all, what is SPC floor, and how about SPC floor Today, I'm going to talk with you about what SPC flooring is and what it is like.
SPC is the abbreviation of stone plastic composites. The main raw material is PVC resin. It is extruded by extruder combined with T-shaped die. PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are respectively heated and pressed by three or four roller calender. No glue is used in the production process.
What about the SPC floor? What's special about SPC floor?
1. Green environmental protection: SPC floor is a new type of floor material developed in response to national emission reduction. PVC resin, the main raw material of SPC floor, is an environment-friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, heavy metals and carcinogens, soluble volatiles, radiation and natural environmental protection. SPC floor is a reusable ground material, which is of great significance to protect our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
2.100% waterproof, PVC has no affinity with water, and will not mildew due to high humidity. In the south area with more rainy seasons, SPC floor will not deform due to dampness, so it is a good choice.
3. Fire protection: the fire protection level of SPC floor is B1, which is next to stone. It will be extinguished automatically 5 seconds after leaving the flame. It is flame-retardant and does not self ignite, and will not produce toxic and harmful gases. It is suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Antiskid. Compared with the common floor materials, the nano fiber feels more astringent when it is exposed to water, and it is not easy to slide down. The more water it encounters, the more astringent it is. It is suitable for families with old people and children. In public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc., it is the first choice of ground materials.
5. It is super wear-resistant. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology. Its wear-resistant revolution can reach about 10000 revolutions. According to the thickness of wear-resistant layer, the service life of SPC floor is more than 10-50 years. SPC floor is a high life-span floor, especially suitable for public occasions with large flow of people and high degree of wear.
6. Ultra light and ultra-thin, SPC floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of the common ground materials. In high-rise buildings, it has an unparalleled advantage for stair bearing and space saving, and also has a special advantage in old building reconstruction.
7. It is suitable for floor heating. SPC floor has good thermal conductivity and even heat dissipation. It also plays an energy-saving role for families who use wall mounted furnace to heat floor heating. SPC floor overcomes the defects of stone, tile, terrazzo, ice, cold and slippery. It is the first choice of floor heating and heat conduction floor.
In addition to the above characteristics, SPC floor also has the characteristics of high flexibility, sound absorption and noise prevention, high temperature (80 degrees) and low temperature (- 20 degrees).