Treatment method and construction technology of coiled material waterproofing in roof waterproofingTreatment method and construction technology of coiled material waterproofing in roof waterproofing
Coiled waterproofing is widely used, and it is favored by most customers in practical applications. Coiled waterproofing is convenient for construction, short in construction period, does not require maintenance after forming, is not affected by temperature, has little environmental pollution, and the layer thickness is easy to master according to design requirements. The calculation is accurate, the construction site management is convenient, it is not easy to cut corners, and the layer thickness is uniform. It can effectively overcome the stress of the base layer during empty paving (the integrity of the waterproof layer can be maintained when a large crack occurs in the base layer). However, for the complex shape of the base layer, multiple pieces of splicing are required, and it is difficult to bond the waterproof coiled materials to each other, so sealing will become a major problem.
1. Primary treatment;
(1) Before laying the waterproof layer, all other projects must be completed, and then clean the base layer. (2) The base layer must be flat, strong, without loosening, sanding, bulging, bumps and cracks. If the above phenomenon occurs, it must be repaired with cement mortar with 107 glue (3) The base layer should be relatively dry and the moisture content is not less than 8% . (4) Parapet wall, yin-yang corner, wall-penetrating pipe, expansion joints and drainage slope shall meet the design requirements.
2. Paving waterproof membrane;
Cold stick construction method
a. First, evenly coat one layer of petroleum series base treatment agent (cold base oil) on the base layer.
b. After the base layer treatment agent is dried, the adhesive (neoprene adhesive or adhesive) can be applied, and it should be applied evenly at one time.
c. After putting the modified coil in the predetermined position, start to lay it. 10cm lap seam should be left in the horizontal and vertical directions, and it should be flattened with adhesive. After drying for several minutes, it should be compacted with a pressing roller.
d. If the project requires double-layer waterproofing, the longitudinal seam of the second layer must be staggered by at least one third from the first layer, and the horizontal seam must be staggered by more than 1 meter.
3. Hot-melt construction method of waterproof coiled material
a. Brush the base treatment agent (same cold construction method)
b. The coil is placed at a predetermined position. Use a liquefied gas or gas oil torch to heat the base and the bottom of the coil. After the surface asphalt melts a thin layer, roll the coil forward while baking and compact it with a pressure roller. Adjust the size of the flame, melt the asphalt on the surface of the coil, and it cannot flow too much, nor can it be baked through.
c. The overlap of the coiled material is 10cm in the vertical and horizontal directions. Bake and seal with a blowtorch.
d. Double-layer waterproof, the seam of the coiled material must be staggered according to the regulations.
e. When the thickness of the coil is less than 3mm or the cladding material is aluminum film, the hot melt construction method should not be used.
(1) The waterproof base surface (leveling layer) must be hard, flat and dry (moisture content should not be greater than 10%), clean, and there should be no anti-sand and various sharp objects.
(2) If there is snow or water and frost on the operation base, construction is not allowed.
(3) The coiled material should not be constructed under negative temperature conditions. If it must be constructed under negative temperature, measures should be taken to ensure that the paved waterproof layer must not have cracks and poor adhesion.
(4) Attention should be paid to squeeze out the air by hand when paving the roll to avoid bulging.