The relationship between plastic corrugated pipe and PA corrugated pipe, PE corrugated pipe, PP corrugated pipeThe relationship between plastic corrugated pipe and PA corrugated pipe, PE corrugated pipe, PP corrugated pipe
Corrugated pipe can be divided into PA corrugated pipe (nylon corrugated pipe), PE corrugated pipe (polyethylene corrugated pipe), PP corrugated pipe (polypropylene corrugated pipe)
Classification by corrugated pipe forming process
1. Hydroforming corrugated pipe Hydroforming is the most common method of forming corrugated pipe. Using the liquid pressure in the tube blank, the tube blank expands in the confinement ring until yielding occurs in the ring direction, and then the tube blank is compressed to the required length. This method is mostly used for small diameter corrugated pipe.
2. The roll forming corrugated pipe rolling process is mainly used for processing large corrugated pipe. It is based on the roll forming of the forming wheel provided in the tube blank. ripple.
3. Mechanical bulging corrugated pipe adopts tires expanded inside the tube blank, which are expanded and compressed into corrugations one by one. After initial forming, they are customized with internal and external rollers.
4. Welded corrugated tube For the corrugated tube with high wave height or special wave shape, the stamping welding process is mostly used. When the wave height exceeds the limit, the material elongation is no longer allowed to adopt the overall forming process, or due to the complex waveform and the overall forming is extremely difficult, welding is also used. This type of corrugated pipe is not suitable for the flexible section of the expansion joint because it cannot withstand the internal pressure.
5. Deposition-shaped corrugated pipe This process uses electrodeposition to deposit the corrugated pipe material onto the mandrel, and then the mandrel is eroded. This corrugated pipe material is a very soft pure nickel metal material and is non-porous, so it can withstand high vacuum and can be welded. The corrugated pipe is not suitable for the flexible section of the expansion joint because the cost is too high and it is limited to nickel.
Sort by layer
1) Single-layer corrugated pipe (single-wall corrugated pipe) adopts single-layer corrugated view for corrugated pipe with displacement compensation under static load, which is simple to manufacture and low in cost. On the premise of ensuring the required pressure capacity, compensation, stiffness and fatigue life of the design, single-layer corrugated pipe should be preferred.
2) Multi-layer corrugated pipes (double-wall corrugated pipes) are used for alternately loaded or more important pipelines. Compared with the single layer, under the same bearing capacity, the stiffness is smaller and the fatigue resistance is also better.
Plastic corrugated pipe are mainly used in industries such as instrumentation, control cabinets, equipment manufacturing, engineering installation, trains, automobiles, subways, machine tools, machinery, automation control, etc .; plastic corrugated pipe must be matched with special metal corrugated pipe when they are used. All kinds of joints are used to connect with the anchor plate of the clip group. The connecting pipe is used to connect the corrugated pipe. After the drain pipe and the corrugated pipe are connected, the cement slurry pressed into the corrugated pipe can be bleeding.