Performance of PE large diameter winding pipePolyethylene (PE) winding structure wall tube is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material, adding 1.5-2% color masterbatch, through two single screw extruders (one is machine square tube, one is Extruded PE adhesive) extruded onto the inner mold, wound the square tube onto the inner mold (the inner mold is rotating), polyethylene (PE) wound structural wall tube between two square tubes and then extruded PE material The two square tubes are fused together, and the roller is used to flatten the fusion material, and then cooled by water spray to cut into tubes. The advantage is that the tube diameter is large, and the polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall tube can produce pipes with a diameter of up to 3000mm. Corrosion, no scaling.
Product name: Polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipe,
Pipe diameter: DN200-DN3000
Connection method: socket-type electrothermal fusion connection, flared socket-type apron connection, heat shrinkable sleeve connection, electrothermal fusion tape connection, stainless steel clamp connection polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall tube.
■ Specifications of polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipes: DN200, DN300, DN400, DN500, DN600, DN700, DN800, DN900, DN1000, DN1100, DN1200, DN1300, DN1400, DN1500, DN1600 DN1800 DN2000 (a total of 17 specifications)
■ Ring stiffness: SN4, SN6.3, SN8, (SN10), SN12.5
■ Pipe length: generally 6m, other lengths are agreed by both parties.
■ The implementation standard of polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipe: GB / T 19472.2-2004 "Underground Polyethylene (PE) Structure Wall Pipe System Part 2".
■ Construction Standard: The industry standard CECS164-2004 "Technical Specification for Buried Polyethylene Drainage Pipeline Engineering" is implemented for pipeline construction
Polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipe connection process:
Electric heating ribbon connection: The principle of the electric heating ribbon connection is to energize the electric heating element embedded in the connecting piece to make it heat and melt and connect the pipes together. Suitable for DN600 and above.
Rubber ring socket connection: The rubber ring socket connection has a simple operation, is an elastic interface, and has anti-seismic properties, and is particularly suitable for construction sites that are not suitable for live operation.
Heat shrinkable sleeve connection: reinforced fiber heat shrinkable sleeve is composed of reinforced fiber shrinkable material, hot melt adhesive and installation accessories. Reinforced fiber heat-shrinkable material is made of polyethylene plastic HDPE and reinforced fiber after cross-linking. After its surface is heated, it is hot-melted, and after cooling, it is connected as one.
Polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipe structure and process:
Polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipe is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as the raw material. First, an extruder is used to extrude the shaped tube, placed on the winding forming machine, and another extruder is used to extrude HDPE melt The material column is a new type of plastic pipe material produced by the hot-melt welding while extruding while winding, and the axial compression molding method. HDPE winding pipe can make large diameter buried drain pipe. .
Advantages of polyethylene (PE) winding structure wall pipe:
1. Large caliber and many varieties. Polyethylene hollow-wall winding pipe with inner diameter of 200mm-1600 is used in different projects.
2. Light weight. It is much lower than the weight of the concrete pipe, which is convenient for transportation.
3. Good mechanical properties and high strength. The pipe wall adopts "I-shaped" structure, which is excellent in stamping resistance and external load resistance, and has good material toughness. After the external force is applied, the deformation and recovery are strong, the product has excellent anti-settlement properties, and has good adaptability to any foundation.
4. Excellent cold resistance and aging resistance. The pipe is usually black and can withstand direct sunlight during storage and construction. It will not be frozen and expanded and cause leakage in low temperature environments.
5. Has good chemical resistance. It will not be corroded by sewage, waste water and chemicals, or corroded by soil.
6. The material has a small friction coefficient and excellent wear resistance. It is more wear-resistant than steel pipes and concrete, and has a stronger carrying capacity for domestic water waste residue.
7. Reliable connection and convenient construction. It is fast and convenient to connect by welding method. The buried pipe can be connected outside the trench first, and then placed in the trench, which can reduce the required engineering time and cost, and the construction, management and maintenance costs are low.
8. Polyethylene is a non-toxic raw material and has no impact on the environment.