PVC water pipe and UPVC water pipe difference
1. Different characteristics:
1. UPVC pipe, also known as rigid PVC pipe, u-pvc pipe, is a kind of strong corrosion resistance, acid and alkali oil medium corrosion resistance, light weight, certain mechanical strength, good hydraulic conditions, easy installation, but It is easy to aging and high temperature resistant, but it can not withstand impact. It is suitable for domestic water systems. The pipe fittings below DN50 are connected, and the connection above DN65 is adopted.
2. PVC pipe, also known as rigid polyvinyl chloride pipe, is a new type of drainage pipe which is extruded and formed by an extruder at one time. The inner wall is smooth and the outer wall is provided with vertical reinforcing ribs. It is suitable for community drainage systems. "Type rubber ring interface.
Second, the design material selection angle is different
1. PVC is mainly used for building water supply and drainage, light and durable, beautiful color, bright and smooth, aging resistance, long service life, excellent physical and chemical properties, chemical resistance, high impact strength.
2. UPVC pipe is not good in frost resistance and heat resistance. It has good anti-drying performance, strong corrosion resistance, low fluid resistance, high mechanical strength, sanitation and non-toxicity, and good water tightness. PVC pipe is suitable for wire and sewage pipes , And the installation of large overhead pipelines with low strength requirements, such as power plant cooling towers.
3. Different construction purposes
1. PVC is mainly used for building water supply and drainage, pre-buried line pipe, the main method of construction is hot melt, glued, and it is not easy to construct in winter.
2. UPVC is used for building water supply and drainage, sewage pipes, and can replace general cast iron pipes and galvanized pipes. It is easy to install, and can be installed with flanges and corresponding kits. There is no limit to the construction.
Nouns for other pipes
1. PP tube
The material is polypropylene. Odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. It is the lightest type of commonly used resin. Excellent mechanical properties. Good heat resistance, continuous use temperature can reach ll0-120 ℃. Good chemical stability, except for strong oxygen chemical agent, it has no effect with most chemicals.
Water resistance is particularly good. Excellent electrical insulation. But it is easy to aging and the impact strength is poor at low temperature. Application field Used to make injection products, films, pipes, plates, fibers, paints, etc. Widely used in household appliances, steam, chemical, construction, light industry and other fields.
2. PE tube
The material is polyethylene. Tasteless and non-toxic. Chemical resistant, insoluble in solvents at room temperature. Low temperature resistance, minimum operating temperature -70 ～ -100 ℃. Good electrical insulation and low water absorption. Physical and mechanical properties vary with density. In industry, low-density polyethylene mainly uses high-pressure (110 ～ 200MPa) and high temperature (150 ～ 300 ℃) radical polymerization.
Others use low-pressure coordination polymerization. Sometimes the same set of equipment can produce polyethylene products with a density of 0.87 ～ 0.96g / cm3. Polyethylene can be processed into films, wire and cable jackets, pipes, various hollow products, injection products, fibers, etc. Widely used in agriculture, packaging, electronics, machinery, automobiles, daily sundries, etc.
3. PS tube
The material is polystyrene. Mainly used as audio-visual products and CD disk boxes, lamps and interior decoration parts, high-frequency electrical insulation parts. Its biaxially oriented film is the main material of the packaging and electrical industry.