PE waterproof material construction process and scheme, water tank constructionPE waterproof material construction process and scheme, water tank construction
1. Construction process
Clean the base layer → prepare adhesive → handle complex parts → additional layer → construction waterproof layer → waterproof layer inspection → waterproof protective layer
2. Construction operation requirements of YH-PE polymer composite waterproof membrane:
(1) The base layer (leveling layer) of the waterproof membrane must be cleaned and watered to ensure that the base layer is warm.
(2) Use the polyvinyl alcohol glue containing 10%-15% of cement to prepare cement slurry binder. Stirring must be uniform, no precipitation, no clot, no segregation phenomenon can be used.
(3) The sealing material is polyether polyurethane. If other sealing materials are selected, they should be free of mineral oil, petroleum jelly and other chemicals that affect the performance of polyethylene.
(4) Additional layers should be added at the corners; the yin and yang corners are made into R=20mm arcs. (5) Waterproof rolls should be paved with full spreading method. Adhesives should be applied evenly on the base layer, without showing the bottom or piled up; after applying the adhesives, the rolls should be spread immediately to prevent long time from affecting the bonding quality.
(6) The waterproof membrane should not be wrinkled or stretched, and the membrane should not be stretched forcibly. The air and the excess adhesive under the membrane should be eliminated while laying, so as to ensure the adhesion between the membrane and the base layer and each layer of membrane Dense.
(7) The overlapping width of the waterproof roll material shall not be less than 100mm.
(8) The seam between the upper and lower layers and the two adjacent webs should be staggered by one third of the width. (9) The construction of the protective layer can be used as the protective layer of cement mortar after the construction of the waterproof coiled material is completed and the acceptance is passed.
3. Quality requirements:
1. PE polymer composite waterproof membrane and its supporting materials must meet the design requirements. 2. The membrane waterproof layer must not have leakage or water accumulation.
3. The waterproof structure of the coiled material waterproof layer in the gutter, cornice, water drop, flooding, deformation joint and extended pipe must meet the design requirements.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.