PC wave tile use and advantagesThis product is made of engineering plastic polycarbonate (PC) as the main raw material, and is added with UV anti-ultraviolet agent and other chemical additives.
Specifications of UV-PC wave tile:
Application range of UV-PC wave tile:
· Roofs / walls of agricultural greenhouses, gardens and breeding greenhouses;
· Roofs of stations, docks, airports, shelters;
· Lighting on roofs / walls of workshops, warehouses and homes;
· Lighting of roofs / walls of commercial buildings; etc.
Precautions for storage, transportation and use of PC wave tiles:
· It is forbidden to contact with the surface of the wet cement and the surface of acid and alkaline substances.
· It is forbidden to come into contact with organic solvents, glues and paints composed of them.
· The frame is clean and the surface of the fitting groove must be flat. The dust and dirt on the surface of the PC wave board are generally wiped with a soft cloth or sponge and neutral detergent, and then rinsed thoroughly with clean water.
· Select the correct sheet thickness and allowable radius of curvature.
· The fixing screw should be drilled in advance, and the hole diameter is 1.5 times of the screw diameter. Too tight a screw can cause stress.
· Reserve space and pay attention to embedding depth. Expansion value = linear expansion coefficient × length × maximum temperature change value (PC board linear expansion coefficient 7 × 10-5mm / mm / ℃)
· Use neutral glass glue and suitable liner materials, PVC materials are not allowed.
· When cutting, electric tools (tungsten carbide saw blades) must be used; when loading the body, the plate must be fixed to avoid vibration; when cutting, do not tear the protective film.
· If you need to mark before cutting, mark on the protective film as much as possible. If you must mark directly on the board, please use crayons, and avoid using sharp tools to mark.
PC wave board is a polycarbonate wave board with high quality and excellent toughness. It is characterized by high impact resistance, clarity, light weight, diversity and UV resistance. The PC wave board exhibits excellent weather resistance, durability, and fire resistance. It makes it an ideal roofing sheet for house cover, patio, carport, balcony, rain shed, screen, gazebo and swimming pool, etc. PC wave board can also be used as a roofing material for industrial and agricultural buildings. PC modification can resist acid and alkali, need to add uv to resist aging