Knowledge of daily cleaning and maintenance of pvc crust boardKnowledge of daily cleaning and maintenance of pvc crust board
The pvc crust board slowly entered our life with its beautiful appearance, but when doing a return visit, it was found that many customers did not understand the maintenance of the crust board, but caused damage to the board, then we are using the board What should be paid attention to during the process? Let me introduce you to the maintenance knowledge of the board:
1. Article handling protection: when handling items, especially when there are sharp metal objects at the bottom, do not drag on the plate to prevent the plate from being injured;
2. Pyrotechnics protection: Although it is a plate with a fire-retardant grade (B1 level), it does not mean that it will not be burned by fireworks. Therefore, when using the plate, people should not use burning cigarette butts, mosquito coils, charged irons, High temperature metal objects are placed directly on the plate to prevent damage to the plate;
3. Regular maintenance: the plates are cleaned with neutral detergents, and strong acid or alkali detergents cannot be used for cleaning, and regular cleaning and maintenance work should be done;
4. Routine maintenance: use clean 90% dry mop to clean the plate, and local cleaning is required for serious pollution;
5. Monthly maintenance: waxing the damaged partial surface of the foundation. Especially the homogenous PVC sheet is generally waxed and cured once a month;
5. Pollution treatment: Ink, food, greasy, etc. stained on the board should be wiped away, and then the traces should be scrubbed with diluted detergent. When the remaining black leather shoe marks are difficult to remove, you can use a veil stained with loose perfume to scrub. Pour the perfume on the board to clean it, and after waxing, it needs to be waxed and cured;
6. Matters needing attention: the cleaning of the board cannot use the cleaning ball, the knife to scrape, and the dirt that cannot be cleaned by the conventional method. Consult the relevant persons, and do not use acetone, toluene, and other chemicals indiscriminately;
7. Chemical protection: Avoid a large amount of water staying on the surface of the board for a long time. If the water is soaked on the floor for a long time, it may seep under the board and cause the board to melt and lose its adhesion, or it may cause the protective wax moisture layer on the surface of the board to cause the board Pollution, it is also possible that sewage penetrates into the interior of the board and causes the board to become discolored;
8. Sun protection: avoid direct exposure to strong light, do a good job of exposure to ultraviolet rays to prevent discoloration and fading.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.